****official Talking About Shoes And Fashion Thread**** - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

****official Talking About Shoes And Fashion Thread****

I can sum up every attempt I ever made to buy desirable footwear as follows...

"Hi have you got these in a size 12?"

"Let me just check for you."

5 minutes later...

"No sorry we don't have them in 12"

"Oh well thanks anyway bye."

hahaha have the same problem have you got these in a 13?no but I could give you them in an 11.ok give me 5 minutes and I'll go and cut my toes aff

• 7 years later...
12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Puma Gazelle, followed by Adidas Samba for walking about. Playing football? Puma King hands down..

Puma gazelle???

Im thinking someone got a bit excited to be relevant and decided to make things up again…………

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Puma gazelle???

Im thinking someone got a bit excited to be relevant and decided to make things up again…………

Thats your best? So I am not allowed to comment ? Or are you looking for another arguement. Sad wee man you are. Just Can't let it go. Your hatred towards me oozes out..

I bought a lovely pair of Fracaps a couple of years ago, weren’t cheap but will last a lifetime. Got a couple of pair’s of Yogi’s probably the comfiest boots iv ever had (size down tho)Β 

Edited by dan cake