Wanky Phrases - Page 33 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wanky Phrases

59 minutes ago, fringo said:

Probably happening in thousands of meetings around Scotland/UK today full of people ticking the boxes and brown nosing.

Today took the piss, it was past brown nosing, one guy was so deep that he was coming out the bosses mouth. I cant be arsed with this shite.

37 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

"Do you have any plans for St Patrick's Day"

Well considering I'm not a fucking Irishman and the fact it's a Sunday and I'll be up at 4 next morning I'll be spending it doing exactly the same as I do every other working night of the year. Fuck All

Fancy changing places? :worried:

Today is international women’s day, what a load of patronising pish. I have had an email from head office, we have to do something to celebrate this. If we get a photo of a woman eating a pie in the branch it would be great PR, it’s also national pie week. What a load of shite.

25 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Today is international women’s day, what a load of patronising pish. I have had an email from head office, we have to do something to celebrate this. If we get a photo of a woman eating a pie in the branch it would be great PR, it’s also national pie week. What a load of shite.

Email back stating they should work till the same retirement age as men

27 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Post a picture of a woman’s pie . 

36 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Just take a screenshot from xhamster

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Email him back saying ‘ yeah no bother, Im away to take a half day as my period has started “

:)

15 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

"Do you have any plans for St Patrick's Day"

Well considering I'm not a fucking Irishman and the fact it's a Sunday and I'll be up at 4 next morning I'll be spending it doing exactly the same as I do every other working night of the year. Fuck All

It's on a Saturday.

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

"The matchday experience"

Usually only said by people who only go to Anfeild, Old Trafford, The Emirates and the likes once every 3 or 4 years. The same type who rip the heid clean aff it watching the champions league

I’m not having that one.

You pay £40 to go to old Trafford, it’s £23 to go to New Douglas Park.

if you were to try and scale the difference in “product” it should be about £1000 to go to Old Trafford or 70p to go to New Douglas Park.

I think if you’re taking kids or wanting to compete with other ways to spend your time/money then you need to offer a bit more.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I’m not having that one.

You pay £40 to go to old Trafford, it’s £23 to go to New Douglas Park.

if you were to try and scale the difference in “product” it should be about £1000 to go to Old Trafford or 70p to go to New Douglas Park.

I think if you’re taking kids or wanting to compete with other ways to spend your time/money then you need to offer a bit more.

Yes but you pay whatever to go to New Douglas, McDiarmid, Tannadice etc because they are yours. You go to see the team you love. Not because you think it’ll be cool to say you’ve seen guys you know from the tv. 

9 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

"Nikey"

You wouldn't ride your bikey up to Fort William then go for a hikey up Ben Nevis 

You might, if your bike and hike were named after a two-syllable Greek God.