Best Songs You've Ever Heard At Football Games - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best Songs You've Ever Heard At Football Games

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easter Road in 2000 during the Sauzee teeth Derby Steve Fulton was getting pelters from the home crowd singing "So ugly, your so ugly..." by thousands in the old East Terracing.

After a few rounds of the song Stevie Fulton had enough then proceeded to turn around and gave a hand gesture of which escapes, probably a sign or maybe even a GIRFU. I digress. The referee spots him gesturing and shows him a yellow card

Cue the whole East Terracing joining together in a chorus of "booked for being ugly, you were booked for being ugly..."

He was a cracking player. I remember seeing him for a Lorient against Hibs in a pre season tournament in France and he was a standout for them

If JCD came to Scotland much earlier and didn't have injuries he'd be outstanding.

Personally, I always preferred Cousin (when he was up for it)

Easter Road in 2000 during the Sauzee teeth Derby Steve Fulton was getting pelters from the home crowd singing "So ugly, your so ugly..." by thousands in the old East Terracing.

After a few rounds of the song Stevie Fulton had enough then proceeded to turn around and gave a hand gesture of which escapes, probably a sign or maybe even a GIRFU. I digress. The referee spots him gesturing and shows him a yellow card

Cue the whole East Terracing joining together in a chorus of "booked for being ugly, you were booked for being ugly..."

I managed to get the daily record to print a letter regarding refereeing inconsistencies when he wasnt booked for being ugly in the next game, utter mutant of a man he just looks jambo Edited by dan cake