Bosnia In Playoff - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bosnia In Playoff

Dillinger

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, for Swedes it's versus Denmark that matters. Last time they played some Danish drunk living in Malmö ran into the pitch and attacked the ref

He was fined 66,000 Euros. He said it had ruined his life as he didn't have that kind of money, he appealed and it was reduced to 50,000 euros.

It was such an unusual thing to happen, he was know throughout Denmark as just, 'The football hooligan'. :)

One of my best pals is Norwegian. He absolutely hates the Swedes. Loves the Danes,says they are his brothers.

This, I will keep their gloating post Georgia in mind if they get a good going over.

I'm Scottish 1st,2nd,3rd and last, If its not Scotland its not for me

Of course they gloated, there main rival in the group lost a game that they won.

Some on here don't seem to understand rivalry, including the Irish moaning about some of us wanted them to get pumped

Edited by ParisInAKilt

Hope they get hammered, nothing against the Irish posters in here, they seem sound enough. Just bitterness mcarthy and mcgeady and how they fluked their way to third in our group

Just like we fluked our way to fourth place?? Deflected goals against Georgia and Ireland for starters

Historically have Denmark and Sweden not been the two big kingdoms of Scandinavia, and Norway just keeping itself to itself? Thus Sweden v Denmark is viewed as the big heated rivalry, and the rest between each of them not so much?

I know that Sweden used to have Denmark as part of their kingdom. I agree with other posters that Sweden v Norway is probably the big one, certainly for the Norwegians. I hope Denmark beat Sweden but Sweden probably favourites.

Want Bosnia to win. Call me petty, but there it is. We aren't there, so don't want the Irish to be there either.That way we aren't the only team from the British Isles not there.

J

Pretty much sums up my feelings. I met a lot of sympathetic Irishmen in Stansted on the way to Portugal the night after the Poland game. The Irish fans deserve it. If we're talking about the players, I just think they're a terrible team and, along with Norway, are the Wimbledons (long ball) of international football. I just can't bring myself to support Ireland. If Pjanic plays, surely Bosnia will murder them. If I was a woman, I would want to have Pjanic's babies. I've seen few players in my lifetime with as much vision as he's got. Further point I'd make is that both teams have lost a lot of play-offs so should be interesting. I'll be supporting Bosnia and Hungary, but couldn't grudge the Irish fans qualifying, they were great in Glasgow and Dublin, our equal I'd say.

Just like we fluked our way to fourth place?? Deflected goals against Georgia and Ireland for starters

Fair point.

We did.

We were rank rotten when it mattered in this campaign, shouldn't sugar coat it with the usual "brave scotland" statements about the Germany games. We still lost those, narrowly admittedly - Makes losing against teams 100 + Places below Germany in the rankings all the more disappointing

Dont want Ireland to win as I live in Dublin and cant be bothered listening to their nonsense for the next couple of weeks and during the tournament.

However there is no denying that they deserve to be in the playoffs over us due to results against Germany (even if their anti-football style is honking and players are a gang of nobodies)

Forget the fact those 2 turncoat rats mcgeady and mcarthy play for them i don't understand how so much tartan army want Ireland to get beat. It's our own fault for not finishing 3rd!.. If it was us in the play offs al bet they would be supporting us! The Irish are good people and were great hosts to us in June.. Al the best to them tonight!

There's only one team i take pleasure in seeing getting pumped and that's England!!!

Alba Gu Brath

Erin Go Bragh

Looks like they have made it through. Can you imagine the singing at full time on Monday? F**k Off Tartan Army, MCarthys haveing a party !!!!!! We asked for it

Forget the fact those 2 turncoat rats mcgeady and mcarthy play for them i don't understand how so much tartan army want Ireland to get beat. It's our own fault for not finishing 3rd!.. If it was us in the play offs al bet they would be supporting us! The Irish are good people and were great hosts to us in June.. Al the best to them tonight!

There's only one team i take pleasure in seeing getting pumped and that's England!!!

Alba Gu Brath

Erin Go Bragh

they turned out to be correct to do so... ya kwunt.

5-1 btw