Beards - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I've not been clean shaven in about 3 years. Always got about a weeks growth.

I'm the same. Probably going on 5 years. But I draw the line at the Jessies that bugger around with all these fancy lines along the neck and shite. Every gayboy over here is into that. The way I see it is that if it takes longer to around with a beard than it does to have a wet shave then it's gay.

I've always fancied growing a beard and generally get about a week into one on my hols. Thing is my missus hates it, and quite frankly who am I to upset her? So it always comes off after a week.

Truth be telt, it's itchy as by then and in quite glad to get rid of it.

J

I like growing my facial hair and haven been clean shaven in about 6 years but she hates it too long so its usually trimmed down to reasonable stuble/weeks growth. Annoys me folk who do it just because its trendy and cool now.

Nah, my Grandad's always been clean shaven.

My Gran just thinks that men with beards are "shifty sorts" who ought "not to trusted at all". :-))

totally agree wae your granny beards ur evil jist think ming the merciless