Next Motherwell Manager - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Next Motherwell Manager

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McManus with a bit of a back eye in todays press conference :-))

:lol:

My mate had text me about that earlier.

You think it's a bit of a prank? (Ie he's got a black eye going for a header and they've stuck him in the presser with it for a chuckle due to the stories going round).

He deserves a black eye for the terrible performances he's been putting in for the last year barring the play offs, maybe Barra dos give him a black eye, as he's certainly high on the list of culprits for him losing his job.

Edited by sbcmfc

Result against Partick Thistle will strengthen the calls for Stephen Craigan to get the job on a pernament basis.

Ex-player with an exceptional number of appearances, box ticked

Not a fans favourite but he certainly gave his all and didn't shirk responsibility on the park, box ticked

TV pundit who seems to talk an OK game, box ticked

If he can string a few more results together I think we may have the new Motherwell manager in place already :ok:

McNamara?

Would be suprised, usually takes a while for compen to be agreed.

Hardly a glowing recent record but he never really recovered from the loss of key players to Celtic- is that mitigating circumstances that would be taken into consideration during the interview process ? Probually but he would face the same issues at Fir park. Any player who has a good season tends to move on. I.e Michael Higdon got SPFL player of the year then moved to Hollland, its unfortunately the nature of the price of sucess in the SPFL outside celtic.

In the highly unlikely event he does get the job he will be known as Terry Hendrie. None of this French pronunciation nonsense thank you very much.

If John Henry (ex-Clydebank and Kilmarnock) was French, he'd be known as "Johan Onree"

Club saying a few surprising applicants including managers already in similar jobs.

Any ICT fans heard John Hughes family can't settle in Inverness? Heard a wee whisper about Paul Lambert as well tho it was followed up with 'as a stepping stone to Celtic Park'

Club saying a few surprising applicants including managers already in similar jobs.

Any ICT fans heard John Hughes family can't settle in Inverness? Heard a wee whisper about Paul Lambert as well tho it was followed up with 'as a stepping stone to Celtic Park'

John Hughes just stays up here on his own. He goes back down to see his family every now and again, as far as i am aware.

Tannadice please. Exactly what we need.

agreed. his scotland tenure was a disaster but he did a lot of good at Utd. we played some good football despite what people say and it was effectively his team that won the cup. but it was his steadying influence over the whole club set up that was the big bonus.

agreed. his scotland tenure was a disaster but he did a lot of good at Utd. we played some good football despite what people say and it was effectively his team that won the cup. but it was his steadying influence over the whole club set up that was the big bonus.

My favourite part of his reign is how he finished below Jimmy C's Aberdeen every single season :ok:

In the highly unlikely event he does get the job he will be known as Terry Hendrie. None of this French pronunciation nonsense thank you very much.

Used to work with an auld daft guy. Wooden as . For days he talked about this guy that played for Barcelona with a last name "O". We just kept ignoring him until we got fed up and decided to check the player out. We asked what his first name was. Ronald came the reply.......

ah, well someone had to help you lot arrest your decline. years of misery was taking its toll.

Hijacking another thread that has nothing to do with them and spouting crap about their club.

God forbid anyone mentions their club :lol:

Craigan's application may be less favoured after a poor result at dens.

I personally would like Jackie McMamanara as a candidate for Fir park, but his negotiation for compensation at Tannadice may rule him out.

Just feel that he was stabbed in the back by Thompson.