The Facebook Tamb Goup - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Facebook Tamb Goup

Johnny Knoxville

The "Tartan Army Group" Facebook page has got some cracking information on there ..................... probably the way a page for the fans should be like and there must be nearly 20 admins, so its allowing a wide and diverse range of topics being posted :ok:

Some really good information on the Georgia game, and hopefully an update on the metro situation in the next 24 to 48 hours.

And some really decent fitba chat .....

Whilst on the one man banned tamb Facebook page, all posts now go to the one admin for his vetting.... a slow death looms.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appear to have been removed from the TAMB Facebook page...

Anyone else experience this or is it just a glitch, puzzled ?

Says the page is unavailable.

I would imagine he has blocked everyone,or shut it down.

Either way,it's not a miss,although was fun these last few days. :lol:

Says the page is unavailable.

I would imagine he has blocked everyone,or shut it down.

Either way,it's not a miss,although was fun these last few days. :lol:

I'm still able to access it.

Just checked another group he made on facebook tartan army travel and he has binned me from that aswell haha.

Havent said a word to the idiot since having a debate on here about him making double profit from my bus seats to the match in faro.

Who is he on here ?

Just checked another group he made on facebook tartan army travel and he has binned me from that aswell haha.

Havent said a word to the idiot since having a debate on here about him making double profit from my bus seats to the match in faro.

What's that about, how much is he making on the buses?

We wouldn't expect someone to be making money off of fellow footsoldiers, I take it this money isn't going to charity?

We're on buses with one of the bars (Erins Isle), seems pretty reasonable to me at 15 Euro, if they are making anything out of that then fair enough, it's a business. I'm expecting they're probably mostly expecting the extra trade!

What's that about, how much is he making on the buses?

We wouldn't expect someone to be making money off of fellow footsoldiers, I take it this money isn't going to charity?

We're on buses with one of the bars (Erins Isle), seems pretty reasonable to me at 15 Euro, if they are making anything out of that then fair enough, it's a business. I'm expecting they're probably mostly expecting the extra trade!

On the faro bus threads robert is running i had bought bus tickets. But then the supporters club from Dundee then booked there own busses so we decided would rather go with mates. Offered to sell my bus seats as was loads o people still wanting seats on Roberts but he said i couldnt sell them but could give the seats up and he would re-sell them keeping the money lol.

As i said at the time its no about the £12 per seat its more the fact he will pocket the dough again after already making a large profit on these busses.

If its the bus chap (I assume its is now) it appeared early on it was a "favour" for the punters rather than a business venture. I questioned that as no problem someone running a business as long as it clear up-front. Most of us run buses / help out and excess goes to TASA for example.

I haven't followed the story of the buses closely and personally I have no issue with a guy making a bit of money from organising a convoy of buses to a match (he is giving up his time to help people out after all), but the behaviour dundeelad88 says is well out of order. Once a guy has paid for his seat it is his and if he wants to sell it on he is well within his rights to.

Also, I have been removed from the TAMB facebook page despite not posting anything on it!