The Facebook Tamb Goup - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Facebook Tamb Goup

Johnny Knoxville

A few of us are now banned because he didn't find our banter appropriate. It seems you have to conform to all of his ideas or be totally clueless. There is no room for freedom of speech under his dictatorship. If the posts had been offensive it would be understandable but I hardly see how a picture of a biscuit is going to upset or offend someone.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Insert your description of choice of the Mod/Admin team who voluntarily give their time to try to make this place of 74,250 members a decent place to visit.

Ooooh.

This could be a good Saturday night game.

Who's gonna be banned first???

:lol:

Edited by dandydunn

A few of us are now banned because he didn't find our banter appropriate. It seems you have to conform to all of his ideas or be totally clueless. There is no room for freedom of speech under his dictatorship. If the posts had been offensive it would be understandable but I hardly see how a picture of a biscuit is going to upset or offend someone.

Surely not this one ?

1341620266330-526727_3187331565031_13180

What's a "goup" BTW ?

Edited by fringo

and you do a very good and FAIR job of it! Keep up the good work :-)

its a shame that the name and good reputation of the TAMB, built up over many years, is being dragged through the mud by this guys running of the TAMB facebook group.

Are you shagging one of the Admin from this board?

Someone has said he's making money out of TA but I can't confirm that. He could very well be giving any money he makes from running busses to the charity!

See this post, it makes you sound like your s*it stirring with nothing better to do with your time. "someone" has said but you can't confirm it. But then you say he could be giving the money to charity?? Are you bipolar?? Absolute zoomer!

See this post, it makes you sound like your s*it stirring with nothing better to do with your time. "someone" has said but you can't confirm it. But then you say he could be giving the money to charity?? Are you bipolar?? Absolute zoomer!

I am merely saying it is a bit odd but as I don't know the facts I'm not going to incriminate myself.

You're the zoomer!

Edited by Johnny Knoxville

I cannot confirm him making money or what the chat was with taxi's. I can only confirm his mein fuhrer administration of said Facebook page.

The HD similarity had crossed my mind though!

So in other words your pretty much full of s*ite, don't have facts and going by things that "someone" told you. Wow, your some kiddy.

Whatever dude. The fact is he's removing people's posts and people don't like it. You can attack me if you want but that is the truth! He's also making a bad name for the TAMB which was the original point

If they don't like it then remove themselves from the group, it's that simple. Stop crying like a wee girl about it. The TAMB has been around for donkeys. If those running it had an ounce of intelligence they would copyright the TAMB to stop something like this happening. They haven't so just suck it up and deal with it.

tbf I heard a similar rumour about the buses but you know the TA, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

As for the fb page, people were posting comments that were not offensive and the twat was removing them for no reason. The group claims to be "for all TAMBers on facebook!" when people raised the issue the one admin blocked them. Its the admin that's being a little bitch! Not the people highlighting his problem.