Top Sportsman With Affair Injunction Against Female Celebrity - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Top Sportsman With Affair Injunction Against Female Celebrity

He'll need to have a Hart to heart with his missus or there will be a Price to pay.

According to the English media he's Head and Shoulders above every other sportsman in his chosen field.

That's been rumbling on for a few weeks after she tweeted something on the day of his wedding & then something else a couple of weeks later.

Why is it cool to take the p!ss out of her wee boy btw? Just curious? Would never fly with other disabled kids but for some reason people seem to think it's OK to do so in this instance?

Who's taking the piss? The Frankie Boyle joke ages ago?

Why is it cool to take the p!ss out of her wee boy btw? Just curious? Would never fly with other disabled kids but for some reason people seem to think it's OK to do so in this instance?

Nobody was taking the piss. The reason Scunnered posted that pic was to take a guess at who the woman was. Of course we all knew, but nobody took any piss out of her son. Stop looking for things that aren't there.

She's got hunners of kids, he picked the "funny" looking one.

The boy does seem to be seen as fair game generally for piss taking which is a bit out of order. Regardless of your thoughts on his parents.

Only one is well known enough to be able to identify the mother i imagine. Well depending on what you read i guess.

Only one is well known enough to be able to identify the mother i imagine. Well depending on what you read i guess.

I had no idea she even had a disabled kid. Feel quite good about that since it means her publicity/marketing machine hasn't been working on me.

This whole affair is yet another part of it.

Her appearance on Big Brother was something else. First she outed her ex as a cross-dressing pegging fan. Going into detail she told how he made her dress up and use the strap-on, and how she walked in on him doing it to himself. Then she detailed how her other ex had a tadger so big that it gave her an infection. Some things are best kept private, but hey, why pass up the promotional opportunity?

She's got hunners of kids, he picked the "funny" looking one.

The boy does seem to be seen as fair game generally for piss taking which is a bit out of order. Regardless of your thoughts on his parents.

Oh come now :lol: I didn't know she had more than one kid.

And for avoidance of doubt... The reason I picked that photo is because she's in it.

Don't think anyone was taking the piss in this instance. But your general point is valid because bringing Harvey into the equation is an easy way for people to make a casual judgement on her apparent lifestyle.

Regardless of what she does, she's not thick. With a net worth of around £50m, I'd say she's a pretty good businesswoman.