Coupon - Page 51 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, silverbear said:

Apparently PATRICK is 11/1 to beat Celtic tonight according to Ladbrokes advert in paper.

I hope he does but can't see it.

Celtic + btts @ 15/8 looks a better bet although the draw @ 5/1 is tempting.

Celtic have mostly won by 1 goal in away games. So if the odds are decent on thistle +2 thats a good shout.

4 hours ago, silverbear said:

Apparently PATRICK is 11/1 to beat Celtic tonight according to Ladbrokes advert in paper.

I hope he does but can't see it.

Celtic + btts @ 15/8 looks a better bet although the draw @ 5/1 is tempting.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Celtic have mostly won by 1 goal in away games. So if the odds are decent on thistle +2 thats a good shout.

Actually, the post was more about the fact that Ladbrokes' advert had it as PATRICK v Celtic in today's paper but there you go.

No idea what the odds are for the Jags to win +2 but I would be surprised if it was much higher than Evens if what you say is true?

2 minutes ago, silverbear said:

Actually, the post was more about the fact that Ladbrokes' advert had it as PATRICK v Celtic in today's paper but there you go.

No idea what the odds are for the Jags to win +2 but I would be surprised if it was much higher than Evens if what you say is true?

:lol:

completely missed that.

had a look, is a fraction over evs.

• 2 weeks later...