Who's Booked ? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who's Booked ?

Doric

Has any of the airlines released their flights yet for Sept 16 onwards?

As said above, jet2 Holidays have their summer 2016 holidays up.

If you want to fly from Glasgow then you have to do a full week from the Thursday, but can get deals from Manchester and the likes.

Cheers. Flights are a bit steep though £220 return already. We're debating going to Italy first for a few days. Not sure how we would get to Malta from there?

Flights are reasonable from Italy. You can also get a ferry/hovercraft from Catania right into Valletta. Probably not worth it - always quite expensive.

Just down the road from me. Great restaurant across the road called Frescos. There's also a wee bar next to it that's got decent Cisk and loads of whisky.

It's very handy for everything. Beach is across the road. :ok:

Flights are reasonable from Italy. You can also get a ferry/hovercraft from Catania right into Valletta. Probably not worth it - always quite expensive.

Didn't realise you lived in Malta Olas. Good to know. That's good that flights are cheap. Do you know which airlines fly in and out of Malta from Italy?

Anyone else know when Ryanair release their flights?

Milan and Rome are reasonable. I often use Treviso as a hub for away games. Can get flights to/from Malta for very cheap. Ryanair.

Would definitely recommend booking up early as September is still the summer season.

Aye, the game will be at the national stadium.

You can book anywhere in the Sliema and St.Julians area. Will be jumping. This is central and the touristy place.

It gets busy at Paceville every night from 10pm. More than walkable from both of the above places. Nice walk too.

I used the fly-be website - costed it up yesterday and it was nearly £100/head dearer than 24 hours previous !

What you forget though is that most airlines won't release their schedule that far in advance. When they do the prices come tumbling.

I have never booked a trip more than 10 months in advance and always seem to get a decent price.