Poland And Germany Sale For Ssc Members - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland And Germany Sale For Ssc Members

jimstroma

I take it there was an email?

Any idea if there is a limit on how many more we can buy? Are they available to the non ssc?

Already have mine but have a non ssc mate looking for 2xpoland

We already have all of our tickets, but I checked the website just out of interest. I can confirm that you can buy a maximum of 4 tickets for each match. If you already have a ticket, you can only buy 3 more. If you purchased 2 extra as part of the earlier sale, you can only buy one more.

I was only able to check this as an SSC member, but can only assume it is the same for non-members.

Edited by EIFA10

Already have mine but have a non ssc mate looking for 2xpoland

The email from the SFA does not specify that you need to be a member of the SSC for this sale. It only states "As a registered Scotland supporter you now have a unique opportunity to purchase..."

I am an SSC member, so I can't verify if the email has been sent to and indeed if the sale is open to non-SSC members. If your friend is registered on heir system, I would urge him/her to check if they can purchase tickets.

Just had the email, Well done SFA!

Germany & Poland | Pre-public sale offer
As a registered Scotland supporter you now have a unique opportunity to purchase tickets for Scotland’s crucial European Qualifiers against Germany and Poland before they go on general sale (subject to availability).

This offer is only available until Noon on Monday 27 July. CLICK HERE to purchase or call 0844 875 1873.

Just had the email, Well done SFA!

Germany & Poland | Pre-public sale offer

As a registered Scotland supporter you now have a unique opportunity to purchase tickets for Scotlands crucial European Qualifiers against Germany and Poland before they go on general sale (subject to availability).

This offer is only available until Noon on Monday 27 July. CLICK HERE to purchase or call 0844 875 1873.

Are you in the SSC?

The email from the SFA does not specify that you need to be a member of the SSC for this sale. It only states "As a registered Scotland supporter you now have a unique opportunity to purchase..."

I am an SSC member, so I can't verify if the email has been sent to and indeed if the sale is open to non-SSC members. If your friend is registered on heir system, I would urge him/her to check if they can purchase tickets.

Yea I have called him and asked him to phone them up and also to check his emails.

hes already registered and is waiting on sfa to open up ssc membership again, so should have the email they sent out.

I cant get onto the site, its mobbed!

Surely that won't last?

While this is frustrating for those looking to buy tickets, it is hopefully a sign of a massive surge in sales, causing the matches to sell out in no time at all.

I am not in the SSC and I got the email. Think its just registered users

Brilliant news, I can imagine it will be sold out by the end of play Thursday in my opinion.

I'm sure it'll quieten down later, like when I usually book tickets at 2am ;)

Managed to get through to the Germany seating plan for a minute. Looks like almost all the availability is in the East, but there was loads of it...

Edited by Toepoke

EIFA10, on 21 Jul 2015 - 12:43 PM, said:

While this is frustrating for those looking to buy tickets, it is hopefully a sign of a massive surge in sales, causing the matches to sell out in no time at all.

More likely to be due to the SFA using pathetically inadequate IT systems, as usual.

I called on my works mobile when I got the email and logged on with my mobile.

Got through after about 15 minutes and got a ticket for the bairn.

Perfect night now,missus and the girls at the 1d gig and me any the wee man at the game.

Had to get it in the south though,west was sold out.

Now to get my balls rapped for being in a premium line on the work phone :lol: