Whats Everyone's Plans For The Draw? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Whats Everyone's Plans For The Draw?

bonny78

i have to go to a wedding in London so i will most likely just have to check my phone or get someone to just text it to me as a summery. Might get lucky and there be a tv on. It's right in the middle of the wedding which starts at 2, reception at 4.

Is it Euro sport that is showing the draw?

suppose it hardly matters if I miss it but it's one of these things that I like to watch if it's on.

Still feel it in my knickers that will draw England and Wales

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to go to a wedding in London so i will most likely just have to check my phone or get someone to just text it to me as a summery. Might get lucky and there be a tv on. It's right in the middle of the wedding which starts at 2, reception at 4.

Is it Euro sport that is showing the draw?

suppose it hardly matters if I miss it but it's one of these things that I like to watch if it's on.

Still feel it in my knickers that will draw England and Wales

I honestly think I've telt you about 8 times that we can't get England and Wales as they are both in pot 1.

Do you suffer from memory problems? ;)

Will be running the Cotswold 24 hour event. Will catch up with it in-between my 9km laps. :-)

Good luck mate

What time is the draw taking place? busy weekend...

Draw for eufa is round about 6pm apparently.

I will be watching it getting ready for a party, so beer during and plenty after the draw while boring everyone telling them which far off country will be the choice for my 1st away trip. :beer: :beer:

Good luck mate

Draw for eufa is round about 6pm apparently.

I will be watching it getting ready for a party, so beer during and plenty after the draw while boring everyone telling them which far off country will be the choice for my 1st away trip. :beer: :beer:

Perfect! I will be on holiday in turkey....which means it will be 8pm Turkish time....a cheeky wee drink or 6 taking in the draw will be grand. .. Edited by WeLuvIrnBru