Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 18 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

Got an email today to confirm that I got Cat 1 for Iceland-Austria at the Stade De France; and Cat 2 for Romania-Albania in Lyon. Hoping to make the Iceland game, but willing to sell on the Romania one (didn't even realise I'd applied for that one!). Face value is 105 Euro (approx. £83). Match is on Sunday 19th June at 21:00 local time. PM me if interested.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, nelbo009 said:

Got an email today to confirm that I got Cat 1 for Iceland-Austria at the Stade De France; and Cat 2 for Romania-Albania in Lyon. Hoping to make the Iceland game, but willing to sell on the Romania one (didn't even realise I'd applied for that one!). Face value is 105 Euro (approx. £83). Match is on Sunday 19th June at 21:00 local time. PM me if interested.

I think everyone who applied for the Romania game has got one. There's a guy on Facebook who's been given the chance to buy more Romania tickets. There can't be many Romanians making the trip

My Romania ticket comes in at €145 with a restricted view. That'll be getting sold

Absolutely delighted I got a Germany v Poland ticket though

22 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I think everyone who applied for the Romania game has got one. There's a guy on Facebook who's been given the chance to buy more Romania tickets. There can't be many Romanians making the trip

My Romania ticket comes in at €145 with a restricted view. That'll be getting sold

Absolutely delighted I got a Germany v Poland ticket though

Git. I applied for the Germany-Poland game and got nothing.

When does the ticket resale portal open? Definitely want to punt the Romania-Albania one.

21 minutes ago, nelbo009 said:

Git. I applied for the Germany-Poland game and got nothing.

When does the ticket resale portal open? Definitely want to punt the Romania-Albania one.

Not sure when it opens but if I don't get a taker in here or on the Facebook page I'll be needing to using the UEFA re-sale too

Just received email to say unsuccessful for match in Marseille on 30th June (Quarter Final).

It's the only game applied for and the only game I can get to.......needless to say, if anyone has tickets f(x 2) or this one and end up not being able to go.....please give me a shout!

I have a spare Cat 4 ticket for NI Ukraine. Willing to sell at face value or swap for any Cat 4 game in Lens,Lille,Paris,Lyon and St Etienne.

If not willing to buy/swap Ukraine I still wish to buy any Cat 4 game in Lens,Lille,Paris,Lyon and St Etienne.

Thanks

John

I got an email on Friday saying my application was partially successful and that I'd got category 1 tickets for two games

Ive just logged on to the UEFA site and it says that all my requests have been unsuccessful even though money has came of my account. 

Looking through the the list of games I'm not sure whether that was during the first application period in which I know I unsuccessful for but Germany v Poland is there as a category 3 request. At the bottom of all this it says no money has been charged to my account, it has

Can someone please tell me where do I find my second application list before I spend a fortune on a phone call to Switzerland 

45 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I got an email on Friday saying my application was partially successful and that I'd got category 1 tickets for two games

Ive just logged on to the UEFA site and it says that all my requests have been unsuccessful even though money has came of my account. 

Looking through the the list of games I'm not sure whether that was during the first application period in which I know I unsuccessful for but Germany v Poland is there as a category 3 request. At the bottom of all this it says no money has been charged to my account, it has

Can someone please tell me where do I find my second application list before I spend a fortune on a phone call to Switzerland 

https://euro2016-public.tickets.uefa.com/lottery/welcome_en.html

40 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I'm in.  Looks pretty good to be fair.  Tickets go very very quick though.

Did you get what you wanted?

Some people I know have all got themselves sorted with what thy wanted pretty quick, I can't seem to get past the queue again 

1 hour ago, hannibal smith said:

Did you get what you wanted?

Some people I know have all got themselves sorted with what thy wanted pretty quick, I can't seem to get past the queue again 

Nah, I tried for QF in Bordeaux (or was it last 16?) but as soon as it appeared it had gone.

Time ran out so back in the queue again.

6 hours ago, adamntg said:

Gah - it's like trying to nail jelly to the wall.  Every time I find the tickets I want they've gone by the time I select BUY.

My mate managed to pick up 2 for the NI/Poland game this evening.  There are loads of NI/Ukraine tickets floating about but that's not a shock as UEFA gave us an extra 2500 at the end of last week.  I am sorted for all our group games but need an extra two for the Germany game for a couple of Scottish mates who are basing themselves in Paris for 10 days. One of them is retired and has been on the portal all day hitting refresh for any games in Paris while they're there. 

On 3/9/2016 at 11:13 PM, dave said:

My mate managed to pick up 2 for the NI/Poland game this evening.  There are loads of NI/Ukraine tickets floating about but that's not a shock as UEFA gave us an extra 2500 at the end of last week.  I am sorted for all our group games but need an extra two for the Germany game for a couple of Scottish mates who are basing themselves in Paris for 10 days. One of them is retired and has been on the portal all day hitting refresh for any games in Paris while they're there. 

i have one ni ukraine cat 4 for sell or swap

• 3 weeks later...