Germany & Poland Tickets - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany & Poland Tickets

Lion Rampant

That's where I am b6. Decent view. A is at the front. I think it goes to aaa at the top

I should get a good view of the players' socks then :lol:.

I've been down the front before and it's fine as long as you're near the corner.

Edited by Charlie Endell

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked on my office computer, so assume it may only be (or have been) an issue on smart phones.

It's a sore one when you're buying tickets for others - several hundred quid out of pocket until September / October - think I'll be taking payments in advance as I've just splashed out over a grand on Ireland and my Thistle season ticket.

Aye true. I've had to do that this time as well. End of the month I've said to the lads this time. Expensive time of year with holidays, season tickets and what have you.

I should get a good view of the players' socks then :lol:.

I've been down the front before and it's fine as long as you're near the corner.

Ouch. Saying that the place will be bouncing when we are jumping them both so it won't matter :)

I take it you phoned them? We were able to select the seats online

Ouch. Saying that the place will be bouncing when we are jumping them both so it won't matter :)

I take it you phoned them? We were able to select the seats online

Er, no - didn't see an option to select specific seats, but on reflection that may be because I don't have Adobe Reader, as I've done that in the past.

Edit: There are only a handful of seats left in B6 anyway, so happy to go with what I've got.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Er, no - didn't see an option to select specific seats, but on reflection that may be because I don't have Adobe Reader, as I've done that in the past.

Couldn't tell you what powers it mate. When I got ours there was a wee box for putting the number of tickets you wanted. I ignored that and clicked on 'stadium plan'. You then picked the section you wanted and it gave you the seats that were available that could be selected.

Couldn't tell you what powers it mate. When I got ours there was a wee box for putting the number of tickets you wanted. I ignored that and clicked on 'stadium plan'. You then picked the section you wanted and it gave you the seats that were available that could be selected.

Aye, see that now I'm on the work computer.

hi guys i suspect there will be very few if any tickets available for a public sale (which i was told buy the lass at the sfa today would be sometime at the end of july)so if anyone ends up with a couple spare i would be more than grateful for a heads up.

ian

I am in the same boat. Booked flights at the weekend from Germany to London to Edinburgh for the day of the game and returning to Germany day after. Now just need a ticket!!! Would be so grateful if anyone can help. Have a Scottish address that the ticket could be sent to and, of course, I'm more than willing to cover all postage costs, ticket costs etc. Any other suggestions how to get my hands on one would also be great. Thanks in advance for the help!

Just back from dublin and now they are after ticket money for poland and german games.What is wrong with these people. :angry:

if we loose in tiblisi the home games will be less attractive. Makes good business sense, get the cash in early.

$hafting

Fans

Always

if we loose in tiblisi the home games will be less attractive. Makes good business sense, get the cash in early.

$hafting

Fans

Always

As much as I'd like to have a go at the SFA there isn't a realistic alternative to putting the Germany and Poland tickets on sale before the Georgia game.

They no longer give a **** about the fans though - with 35,000 members and more queuing up to join they know they can afford to piss some folk off. It's simply a case of milking the members for as much dosh as possible.

Edited by Charlie Endell