Bounce Before A Home Game - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bounce Before A Home Game

LewisEDI

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As its france we are trying to qualify for, I vote for this ! guilty pleasure, can remember dealing a few decks of cards and feed a few chickens to it back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO05NftxXgc

if not insomnia for sure, its tried and tested

edit: actually it has to be insomnia (just watched it again)

Edited by LewisEDI

Guest flumax

Still say we should have acdc thunderstruck before with or without substituting Scotland for thunder

Damn right. Get it going.

I've always thought Different People by Biffy Clyro would be perfect for a Scotland game - slow build up then it erupts into an anthem, the lyrics are quite fitting too, talking about home etc too.

Insomnia worked well at the Italy game but i get the feeling the birdie song could've fired everyone up that night

I reckon we are lacking behind with our limited number of songs that we sing at games. Our bus has seen this as a problem for a couple year now and try to think of new songs our latest effort the now ...

To one night in heaven by M people

One night one night ohhhh one night in Hampden, Hartley crossed it ----- Caldwell slid in and he made it 1-0

One night one night ohhhh one night in Paris, James McFadden ----- scored the goal of his life and made us feel alive.

Very catchy and good laugh when in the pub ???

I reckon we are lacking behind with our limited number of songs that we sing at games. Our bus has seen this as a problem for a couple year now and try to think of new songs our latest effort the now ...

To one night in heaven by M people

One night one night ohhhh one night in Hampden, Hartley crossed it ----- Caldwell slid in and he made it 1-0

One night one night ohhhh one night in Paris, James McFadden ----- scored the goal of his life and made us feel alive.

Very catchy and good laugh when in the pub

doe a deer, respect by erasure and now this :-))