Ruth Davidson Stirring Up Shite And Getting Telt By D&g Council - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ruth Davidson Stirring Up Shite And Getting Telt By D&g Council

Bit of a difference between football banter and homophobia is there not?

The guy made a joke which some sensitive souls were offended by. Is that not just banter?

Calling people something derogatory is the same thing if you offend them. I know that doesn't fit the anti Rangers agenda of some of you on these boards but that's just tough.

Parkie is a bigot where Rangers and their fans are concerned. It appears he's also a hypocrite.

Edited by RenfrewBlue

The guy made a joke which some sensitive souls were offended by. Is that not just banter?

Calling people something derogatory is the same thing if you offend them. I know that doesn't fit the anti Rangers agenda of some of you on these boards but that's just tough.

Parkie is a bigot where Rangers and their fans are concerned. It appears he's also a hypocrite.

:lol:

You're a mentalist.

You lot always cry bigotry when something negative is said about Rangers. Quite ironic given that you built two clubs on bigotry.

Nope, but I have watched the programme. Bit samey but sometimes entertaining.

I know more important things happening but anymore of that 'samey but sometimes entertaining' nonsense and you'll be getting a glove across your face and pistols at dawn. Mentalist is (was. Sob sob.) brilliant.

Back to GE where we're all happy pals for tonight. :-)

Edited by G-Man

Renfrewblue looking a wee bit daft in this thread

Am I? I don't believe I am.

I wouldn't use the language used about Ms Davidsons sexuality but I also don't think it was used in an attempt to offend.

I thought it was ill advised humour and there are too many big sensitive souls on here.

I'm happy if you disagree as you are entitled to have an opinion. As am I.

Any of that daft to you?

I know more important things happening but anymore of that 'samey but sometimes entertaining' nonsense and you'll be getting a glove across your face and pistols at dawn. Mentalist is (was. Sob sob.) brilliant.

Back to GE where we're all happy pals for tonight. :-)

There is no character development. Like many U.S. shows (such as all the CSIs) they reboot from one week to the next. No investment or reward for any long standing viewer and episodes are built around a standard structure.

Am with RB on this key issue.

why is davidson tweeting lies when she is going to be found out that she is tweeting lies :blink::blink:

This is a question that needs answering but is there a link to the actual tweet in question? It's unusual for a thread like this to develop without evidence

There is no character development. Like many U.S. shows (such as all the CSIs) they reboot from one week to the next. No investment or reward for any long standing viewer and episodes are built around a standard structure.

Am with RB on this key issue.

Yourself and RB are missing a key point, in fact the key point, Patrick Jane and his smile. There's your reward.

I did prefer the Red John storylines, well until he was unmasked and I thought he was a rubbish Red John. Not good looking, charismatic or even humorous. Should have made it Malcolm McDowell.

Yourself and RB are missing a key point, in fact the key point, Patrick Jane and his smile. There's your reward.

I did prefer the Red John storylines, well until he was unmasked and I thought he was a rubbish Red John. Not good looking, charismatic or even humorous. Should have made it Malcolm McDowell.

The Red John storyline was good but other than that I find it a bit samey, sorry!

The Red John storyline was good but other than that I find it a bit samey, sorry!

Away with your samey nonsense. I'd have Patrick stand in the same position in my house for a year and never tire of looking. There's obviously something missing with you and RoY.

:-)