Season Ticket Prices 2015/16 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Season Ticket Prices 2015/16

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Johnstone's Season Ticket prices. A small rise of £10 for my season ticket, but it includes all League Cup games this season and is the first price rise for about 3 seasons. All under 13's, both home and away fans, are still free entry.

MAIN STAND

Executive Padded £375

Adult £345

Senior Citizen. £204

Aged 13 - 16 £193

Age 12 and under Free of charge

East Stand

Adult £310

Senior Citizen. £168

Student in FTE. £158

Aged 17-18 £105

Aged 13-16 £79

Age 12 and under Free of charge

Ormond Stand

Adult £265

Senior Citizen. £159

Additional parent or guardian £132

Adult + 1 child 13-16 years £345

Senior Citizen + 1 child 13-16 years £239

Additional child aged 13-16 added to above £79

Age 12 and under ** Free of charge

Man city's at 299 and hamilton and hibs at over 300 tells you all you need to know about why some clubs get shit crowds.

It's a shame the clubs rely on books. With very little income from other sources. Germany practically give away tickets because of rich sponsorship deals. Our absolutely pathetic excuse of a CEO Doncaster could and should have been doing something to get more money in. Instead he's done nothing. Get him punted ASAP.

Just thought I'd start this to compare different club's attitudes.

Bradford City adult season ticket £149 before 5th July. £6.50 a game. Well played the bantams.

That is superb, if i lived there i would buy a season ticket for that price, more of that in football would see crowds return everywhere

They were paying higher wages with cheaper tickets prior to FFP coming in, so not sure that adds up tbh

Yeah, your owner was pumping in cash and the club was making massive losses.

Renewed on Sunday. £280.

That's more like it - I'm sure that's what I paid last year. I'm not sure how Thistle can justify a 10% increase - already almost 40% of season ticket holders skip games against Celtic, and if Rangers come up it's likely to be a similar story. I'll still renew though as I view my season ticket as a charitable donation. Edited by Charlie Endell

The thing with Motherwell now is its almost too heavily stacked in favour of families. I'm all for letting the kids in for free or for a token £20 for a season ticket etc but I think it does kind of stop them being able to do anything for adults. £295 early bird for potentailly 18 home games in the championship doesnt seem like a good deal me (whereas with a free kid ticket its a good deal in my opinion and an even better deal in the Davie Cooper where you can get two kids tickets)

And god help anyone that pays £420 (after early bird) for a seat in the main stand :yikes3:

For Motherwell to say it'll be the same price for Celtic & Aberdeen or Alloa and Dumbarton is pretty insulting, their attendances have slumped as it is and they aren't going to win back any in the Championship if they drop down at the prices they are offering. Don't get me wrong, they aren't the only Scottish club who are out of touch with their supporters when it comes to fair pricing (I understand Hibs are charging £23 per game at Championship level) but it's ridiculous to think they aren't dropping the prices in the event of dropping down a division.

That's more like it - I'm sure that's what I paid last year. I'm not sure how Thistle can justify a 10% increase - already almost 40% of season ticket holders skip games against Celtic, and if Rangers come up it's likely to be a similar story. I'll still renew though as I view my season ticket as a charitable donation.

10% increase is bollocks - I just took someone's post on wearethistle for granted - prices at Firhill are unchanged (except no 10% surcharge if you don't renew online).

The thing with Motherwell now is its almost too heavily stacked in favour of families. I'm all for letting the kids in for free or for a token £20 for a season ticket etc but I think it does kind of stop them being able to do anything for adults. £295 early bird for potentailly 18 home games in the championship doesnt seem like a good deal me (whereas with a free kid ticket its a good deal in my opinion and an even better deal in the Davie Cooper where you can get two kids tickets)

And god help anyone that pays £420 (after early bird) for a seat in the main stand :yikes3:

I agree with that.

I'm all for encouraging families, but as you say for guys that are 18-60 that don't take kids, it's not very appealing.

Break even point is about 15/18 games, I'll be lucky to make 10 at home.

• 2 weeks later...

Dumbarton was £235. My Parent and u12 child ticket was £250.

Ok but not great as its for league only. Prices shot up last year with the 3 big clubs in the league and they have held with 2 of them stil there plus St Mirren.