The Official General Election 2015 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Official General Election 2015

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, what happened, he didn't offer you a Latte, did he?

He asked if I was radioing into party HQ, and I said, "naw, the TAMB"......and here we go........are you all ready?...........

"Ah'm a Rangers man, cannae stand them".

Stand-off noo. I'm a big loon, and he's rustled up a couple o unionist qûnt img mates - long day ahead.

He asked if I was radioing into party HQ, and I said, "naw, the TAMB"......and here we go........are you all ready?...........

"Ah'm a Rangers man, cannae stand them".

Stand-off noo. I'm a big loon, and he's rustled up a couple o unionist qûnt img mates - long day ahead.

Tell him today will be like February 14th 2012 for him.

That day the death of his team began. Today it's the beginning of the end for his Labour Party in Scotland.

Just drove by my polling station, and saw one of my neighbours, who for years, has been a Liebour campaigner, setting up his wee table, which he usually has filled with all sorts of vote Liebour crap, but feck me, this year it is all full of SNP stuff.

I suppose now he is one of the good guy's, I will need to stop sh*tting through his letter box, and telling his weans they are adopted.

Just drove by my polling station, and saw one of my neighbours, who for years, has been a Liebour campaigner, setting up his wee table, which he usually has filled with all sorts of vote Liebour crap, but feck me, this year it is all full of SNP stuff.

I suppose now he is one of the good guy's, I will need to stop sh*tting through his letter box, and telling his weans they are adopted.

Being former heid chef in the Tassie, are you nae Weej South? I'm at Tinto winding up the unionists. Come doon fir a fit like.

Being former heid chef in the Tassie, are you nae Weej South? I'm at Tinto winding up the unionists. Come doon fir a fit like.

Yep I'm in Glasgow south, Hillington to be precise, and once I have finished driving my mother in law to the polling station, i might take a wee soujorn up to see ye.