The Official General Election 2015 - Page 57 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Official General Election 2015

Euan2020...suspect you mean Stevie Paterson. Brother is Ian

aye it is - just been scratching on web - last seen him in Inverurie a few years back when he was up for some SNP meeting - suspect was when i was home on trip from South Africa, because remember thinking it was a chance thing to bump into him

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie Boyle's Election Autopsy will be on iPlayer from 9pm tonight .

Just watched it, it was just Ok, I thought.

However the rapper guy at the end was excellent, I thought

With the success at the national GE is it so important that we replicate this at the acottish elections? Will anything less be seen as a failure? Also what is more important in everyones opinion scottish or national elections? Personally i would rather we do well in the Scottish elections

With the success at the national GE is it so important that we replicate this at the acottish elections? Will anything less be seen as a failure? Also what is more important in everyones opinion scottish or national elections? Personally i would rather we do well in the Scottish elections

Scottish elections are more important. The SNP look set for a majority, again, at this early stage - on the constituency seats. I think a loss of a majority government would be seen as failure, but it wouldn't be a surprise.

Galloway in even more trouble again. He just sinks lower and lower each time.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/george-galloway-blames-new-yorktel-aviv-axis-of-evil-for-police-referral-over-expenses-claims-10263542.html

I honestly think he's got some serious mental health issues.

What a despicable ####in creature. Serious delusions of grandeur as well. 'New York - Tel-Aviv axis' :lol: You're going to jail George ya walloper. Edited by redstevie007