Ormond Loves The Ronnie Roar - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ormond Loves The Ronnie Roar

Including the hashtag?

What's so wrong about it? You probably think it's arse kissing but so what? It's the same as guards of honour and crap like that. Clubs don't want to do it but to save ill feeling they just get on with it.

What's so wrong about it? You probably think it's arse kissing but so what? It's the same as guards of honour and crap like that. Clubs don't want to do it but to save ill feeling they just get on with it.

The #ronnieroar is a bit much though!

#lets all do the huddle....

Ronnie Roar???? C'mon.

Almost certainly will but I really don't see it as the big deal that many seem to.

I know Killie offered one last year after we won the LC but Aberdeen declined.

I stayed in Aberdeen that weekend. City was bouncing.

Motherwell gave us one after we beat Celtic to win the League Cup.

Almost certainly will but I really don't see it as the big deal that many seem to.

I know Killie offered one last year after we won the LC but Aberdeen declined.

I'm Glad to hear that. The champs getting it the first game after winning the league is fair enough imo.

The league cup though? What a riddy :)