Royal Baby - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 hours ago, Dave78 said:

If being born into royalty is really akin to being a pampered 'slave', then why do almost zero of them abdicate/renounce their titles?

Their culture is to not shirk responsibility. Donny says Duty, and it's a good approximation of what i mean.  Separate the individuals from the institution. I'm not commenting on the institution but the figureheads born into it.

It would be a personal purgatory for me to have an events diary full 6 months in advance go out and meet random folk , watch them make jam in Kenya as part of a Royal Visit. Told what to wear, where to go, when to go. Fuck that.

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, phart said:

It would be a personal purgatory for me to have an events diary full 6 months in advance go out and meet random folk , watch them make jam in Kenya as part of a Royal Visit. Told what to wear, where to go, when to go. Fuck that.

😃

You must have been told where to go a few times.

16 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

Duty?

Fair point. I mean, just think of all those hospitals and bridges that would never opened, or charities that would go to the wall without their royal patrons. We should be thankful the royals have such a strong sense of duty to keep our civil society running.

6 hours ago, phart said:

Couldn't agree more, their entire life's are pretty much planned out for them.No amount of money or privilege can be worth that, can't begin to imagine how the prince's must have felt having their mother's death worldwide news for decades

22 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, I feel sorry for them too. The Bolsheviks had the right idea. Put them out of their misery. It would be the humane thing to do. Works for horses and I think they are fairly closely related.

you genuinely didnt feel sorry for two little boys whos mum died?

TENS of ribbons to go un-cut as William takes two weeks Paternity Leave

Britain is in CRISIS after The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to sprog number 3, HRH The Prince of Cambridge, earlier today.

An estimated 12-23 ribbons will sadly go uncut and a further 3 seeds will remain un-planted, putting The Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy at serious risk.

Prince Harry, who would usually step up and cover his elder brother’s Royal responsibilities in times of need, is currently Wedding cake shopping in Vegas.

A Royal aid who wishes to remain anonymous said:

“William wouldn’t usually bother taking pat leave, but since the government stopped benefits at two kiddies he’s fuming. He said he’s going to get everything he’s entitled to this time.”

Buckingham Palace has so far declined to comment, but the rumour mill is alive with suggestions that lesser Royals are being trained up to use scissors and converse with the peasants.

More as we get it.

https://tuckered.co.uk/2018/04/23/tens-of-ribbons-to-go-un-cut-as-william-takes-two-weeks-paternity-leave/

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, I feel sorry for them too. The Bolsheviks had the right idea. Put them out of their misery. It would be the humane thing to do. Works for horses and I think they are fairly closely related.

Not sure about the regicide stuff, but the very least we should do is set these poor 'slaves' free to live a normal life.

Freedom come all ye!

On April 25, 2018 at 8:10 AM, Scotty CTA said:

tumblr_naj4inHfL41tjkj6io1_400.gif

Both are Freemasons.

Icke promotes the New Age spirituality as the 'solution' to the ills of the world (higher consciousness - i.e. eastern mysticism repackaged with different words, there's nothing new under the sun here) .  The Queen has 'another Jesus' as warned about in 2 Corinthians 11:4 - the new age christ - one who is not God or Saviour.

For centuries Freemasons have stealthily but aggressively promoted a humanistic message which they express as two principles with universal application – the brotherhood of man and the fatherhood of God. By this they mean that all men, regardless of their religious affiliation, are of equal spiritual standing, both in relation to each other and in relation to God. As it happens these same beliefs also figure prominently in the New Age movement. 

Taken together these principles are proclaiming that the Bible is wrong when it makes an absolute distinction between believers and unbelievers, between those who are saved and those who are lost. Freemasonry and the New Age movement completely reject original sin, the fallen state of man, and the need for redemption through the saving blood of Christ. In their view, man is not lost but continually evolving through experience into a higher spiritual state.

That's why Icke is part of the fake 'truth' movement along with the likes of Alex Jones.  They all promote the new world religion.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:30 AM, dan cake said:

you genuinely didnt feel sorry for two little boys whos mum died?

I dont think anyone without a heart of stone could not feel sorry for them. However they are not the only kids to lose a mum. 

I was at my nephews 5 th birthday party last Saturday and I was speaking to a bloke who was holding a wee girl about 2 , he was there as his other daughter was at my nephews party.

It was a lovely day and we were stuck inside so I flippantly said to him, ‘have you drawn the short straw’.

He was a bit awkward and said ‘no, my wife died in January’ . He told me he has an older boy who is  11 and who was at another party, and he was having to collect him after this party finished.

His wife took ill last September and died 4 months later. He hasnt been working since she took ill but he is starting back next week.

He is going back to work whilst trying to juggle 3 kids . He is not well off , he needs to go back to work to make ends meet. He does not have a nanny for his kids or money to make would make life just a little easier.

Of course it is not the Royals fault this tragedy happened, but there are people in this world a helluva worse off than them. With sympathy in short supply these days, I think I will save mine for the common folk. 

37 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I dont think anyone without a heart of stone could not feel sorry for them. However they are not the only kids to lose a mum. 

I was at my nephews 5 th birthday party last Saturday and I was speaking to a bloke who was holding a wee girl about 2 , he was there as his other daughter was at my nephews party.

It was a lovely day and we were stuck inside so I flippantly said to him, ‘have you drawn the short straw’.

He was a bit awkward and said ‘no, my wife died in January’ . He told me he has an older boy who is  11 and who was at another party, and he was having to collect him after this party finished.

His wife took ill last September and died 4 months later. He hasnt been working since she took ill but he is starting back next week.

He is going back to work whilst trying to juggle 3 kids . He is not well off , he needs to go back to work to make ends meet. He does not have a nanny for his kids or money to make would make life just a little easier.

Of course it is not the Royals fault this tragedy happened, but there are people in this world a helluva worse off than them. With sympathy in short supply these days, I think I will save mine for the common folk. 

I absolutely despise the royals. With a passion. I feel not one ounce of pity for them in any way shape or form. Parasites.

It's the obsequious " Aren't they wonderful" shite that pisses me off.  I despise the royal family on principle.  There is NO justification for having a family who are widely treated as superior for no logical reason.  I don't wish William or Harry any ill as individuals - they both seem decent people and Harry in particular seems to have an appreciation of his situation being not of his choosing but something about which he has no choice - but the system is just wrong.  I always stay seated when there is a loyal toast, and I'm pleased to see that more and more people are doing the same - doing so maybe gives the mindless sheep pause for thought.

Why do we need a head of state anyway?  I would suggest we probably don't.

Royalty is a way of controlling the masses who are too thick to be able to form their own opinions.  Our compliant and controlling media are happy to help.

13 minutes ago, Alibi said:
14 minutes ago, Alibi said:

It's the obsequious " Aren't they wonderful" shite that pisses me off.  I despise the royal family on principle.  There is NO justification for having a family who are widely treated as superior for no logical reason.  I don't wish William or Harry any ill as individuals - they both seem decent people and Harry in particular seems to have an appreciation of his situation being not of his choosing but something about which he has no choice - but the system is just wrong.  I always stay seated when there is a loyal toast, and I'm pleased to see that more and more people are doing the same - doing so maybe gives the mindless sheep pause for thought.

Why do we need a head of state anyway?  I would suggest we probably don't.

Royalty is a way of controlling the masses who are too thick to be able to form their own opinions.  Our compliant and controlling media are happy to help.

Where the fuck are you drinking, I've never come across a loyal toast.