Royal Baby - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

All the best to the wee yin when it arrives. After a week of awful news its great to rejoice in the birth of a royal baby. :love: :love:. If its a girl I hope they call her Grace.

That wid be amazin'.

It'll be Alice - tipping a nod to their German ancestry, as in: Alles ficken.

Rest assured folks..There will be a few more don't cares who will join the ranks of the republicans over the next few days.And another nail in the coffin for the BBC and its balanced approach to broadcasting.And as for SKY ,well i thought it was Kay Burley who just had the baby.

All the best to the wee yin when it arrives. After a week of awful news its great to rejoice in the birth of a royal baby. :love: :love:. If its a girl I hope they call her Grace.

Aye the bereaved families in Nepal must be cock-a-####in-hoop

Guy who represents an anti-Royalty group just appeared on the BBC(i take it back).30,000 members and growing.

Some good points Offensive to other children born today.Ignoring of reporting more relevant news .Interviewing only people who are outside hospital or Royal properties .No representation of views of 50% of the population etc.Condescending( and totally impartial newsreader )told him to look away now as they were going to the outside broadcast unit at the hospital.

No doubt the BBC will take the 5 mins as fair representation of the next 40 hours or so pro royal gush that's coming.Perhaps at last though the great PR. machine might be running out of steam.

One is so excited and aroused at the wonderful news, one has already fired off a fifth round of one's own royal salute... and has already drawn blood.

Despite this, one will persevere (it's what the Queen Mother (Gawd bless her!) would have wanted) and, blood loss permitting, one will hit one's 21-stroke target by midday on Sunday.

One will now rest, take on nutrients (and pain relief), and re-commence at 1.00pm.

God save Princess Alice!!!

A right royal salute - God bless you sir and all who sail in you.

Itv had cancelled normal shows to sit outside the hospital, away to with that. Im away to the RAH to applaid everyone coming out with a newborn. So much wrong with this world. Nepal is in tatters and s are desperate to see news about a baby born into a life of privalage.