Royal Baby - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

I bet she disnae have to lie on a trolley waiting for 6 hours legs akimbo. They are breeding faster than rabbits. Have they never heard of contraception? 

How ? Do they send a mini-me with vaseline  up to help ?

11 hours ago, mariokempes56 said:

From Newsthump..

Daily Express wanks itself dry as Princess Diana's grandson is born on Saint George's Day

Let's hope they don't call the kid Nigel or there’ll be rivers of spunk around the Express offices for months.

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

:sing: Here we go, Here we go, Here we go...

'Arthur' the odds on name.

("The once and future king.")

The runners and riders are mounted and they're off. clean start for everyone except for Common Sense who won't leave the stalls and doesn't look interested.

It's Numerology for Dummies, followed by Conspiracy Allowed, followed by Bold Prediction with You're a Fecking Mentalist tucked in behind the leaders,  followed by Hitachi Video Recorder the II and then the field.

Over the first and You're a Fucking Mentalist unseats his rider, the loose horse is guided down the escape track

Over the second and Bold Prediction jumps onto the lead, the other leaders maintain their positions. Halfway down the field Lucky Guess remains in contention closely shadowed by It's All Foretold. Near the back End of the world is trapped against the rails by Big Bang and Gravity.

My Gran is convinced Diana was assassinated.

Think on the other side though, they never asked to be Royal's your whole life planned out for you. I'd fucking hate it, it'smy worst nightmare being tied to a routine not of my choosing.

As usual a stewart lee song will help everyone understand.

Round the first turn and an amazing move by Flat as Earth, he appears out of nowhere pops up over the horizon and now challenging the leaders, although both rider and horse look a bit confused as if they're not quite sure which planet they're not on, they could disappear as quick as they arrived I suspect.

1 hour ago, phart said:

My Gran is convinced Diana was assassinated.

Think on the other side though, they never asked to be Royal's your whole life planned out for you. I'd fucking hate it, it'smy worst nightmare being tied to a routine not of my choosing.

As usual a stewart lee song will help everyone understand.

I have no doubt she was

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

I have no doubt she was

A dated a lassie a few years ago and she asked me to treat her like a Princess. So I took her to Paris and smashed her head off the wall of a tunnel.

*stolen from a poster on here. Some of us will know who. :lol:

The NHS is falling to bits, the number of families, many who are working families in need of food banks are going through the roof, genuinely disabled and terminally ill people are getting benefits cut and pensioners are too scared to burn a bar on the fire because they won’t be able to eat if they do, but I’m supposed to be over moon because some posh twat gave his missus a quick knee trembler nine months ago and as a result have produced another little scrounging cunt that will never work a day in his life

7 minutes ago, Ormond said:

A dated a lassie a few years ago and she asked me to treat her like a Princess. So I took her to Paris and smashed her head off the wall of a tunnel.

*stolen from a poster on here. Some of us will know who. :lol:

The poor wummin was washing her hair at the time. I think she was washing her hair anyway, their was head and shoulders found on the dashboard