Jd Sports - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jd Sports

Kirk

So knowing there was a sale on I thought i'd head to Braehead JD as its a bigger shop than Silverburn and have a look and try and get a presentation suit top. All they had was a tiny section with some home and away tops, shorts for both, a few polo shirts and training tops and a training zipper.

Asked the guy if that was all they had, he said yes but could check Silverburn, called them and they went to check stock and never came back to the phone. He then tried to get me to buy it online and pay for it in store, nae chance.

I know its been said time and time again, they are USELESS it is a joke that we can only get gear from one place which barley stocks enough at all.

I got a red zip up jacket £ 25 down from 45 in town yesterday. Very nice I must say.

Imprdered one online to pick up at Silverburm. Would prefer then white one but it's stiuill £60 so that haha. Got some away socks for a fiver too, will go lovleynwith the kilt and away top. Oh and my high tops

Quite fancied a long sleeve home top for a while but would never pay full wak for it especially not to those parasites. Would love to know how the deal has gone with jd sports.

Considering there is next to no stock in any shops its either been great and they havr sold loads or really shite because of lack of availability.

So knowing there was a sale on I thought i'd head to Braehead JD as its a bigger shop than Silverburn and have a look and try and get a presentation suit top. All they had was a tiny section with some home and away tops, shorts for both, a few polo shirts and training tops and a training zipper.

Asked the guy if that was all they had, he said yes but could check Silverburn, called them and they went to check stock and never came back to the phone. He then tried to get me to buy it online and pay for it in store, nae chance.

I know its been said time and time again, they are USELESS it is a joke that we can only get gear from one place which barley stocks enough at all.

He's actually done you a favour to be fair.

The range of Scotland merchandise offered by Adidas is crap.

Search for Chelsea, Real Madrid or any other Adidas branded team and there are loads of different types of clothing available.

Scotland have a couple of tee shirts, the same style, one blue and one red, a few jackets, the strips and that's about it.

Had this moan before.

We should have hoodies, beanies, adidas cotton polo shirts, Adidas Originals stuff, etc, etc.

Also, what about wider merchandise? Duvet covers for kids, mugs, engraved pint glasses, flags, etc.

Merchandise in general has been shit.

J