Twitter - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TBH i'm only killing time till the easter thread, waiting for the resurrection of padre Andrew and the usual suspects. I really don't have much info on the anal stuff. However I was delighted recently to see that I can now laugh as much as my female age related counterparts without fear of leakage due to Tena men pants.

Just now, Eisegerwind said:

TBH i'm only killing time till the easter thread, waiting for the resurrection of padre Andrew and the usual suspects. I really don't have much info on the anal stuff. However I was delighted recently to see that I can now laugh as much as my female age related counterparts without fear of leakage due to Tena men pants.

Another 5 years and i'll be making a post asking for you to post this again.

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I was the Duke two days ago. :(

You're both Duke, don't worry.

Just now, Eisegerwind said:

Keeping the posts on topic I'm sure you'll find lots of natural solutions to these sort of problems on Twitter.

I necro'd this thread for my own purposes, took me ages to find it as well.

On 3/2/2018 at 12:42 AM, phart said:

I just got onto twitter to do some arguing. Must say the denizens of here are much better at arguing. It's a fucking slaughter.

The bants are all very well and good,however, have you got into the top 100 cleverest people on Twitter yet, do they do a poll or that or sumfin or nothin like.

8 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

The bants are all very well and good,however, have you got into the top 100 cleverest people on Twitter yet, do they do a poll or that or sumfin or nothin like.

Edited by phart

9 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Getting into Twitter's top 100 cleverest is probably on a par with a top 6 finish in the Barnsley & District 'Full Set of Teeth' tournament.

1 hour ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Is that a picture of your new look anus taken in the current snowy backdrop!   

Hope you left a good review on Amazon.  Got any left?  I'll pay p&p.    

Before and after, just can't see the bleached version on the right. Sorry mate i used the lot.

2 hours ago, phart said:

Before and after, just can't see the bleached version on the right. Sorry mate i used the lot.

You're ok I've got some.  Set up our vanity mirror infront of the mirrored built-in wardrobes so I can see my anus going to infinity and beyond.  How long does it take to work?  After twenty minutes mine still looks like the entrance to Bugs Bunny's house and really don't want to have to do another dose because it tasted horrible!!  

Just now, ThistleWhistle said:

You're ok I've got some.  Set up our vanity mirror infront of the mirrored built-in wardrobes so I can see my anus going to infinity and beyond.  How long does it take to work?  After twenty minutes mine still looks like the entrance to Bugs Bunny's house and really don't want to have to do another dose because it tasted horrible!!  

Anal administration not Oral!