You're First Scotland Match. What Age We You And What Was The Score - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

You're First Scotland Match. What Age We You And What Was The Score

Robroysboy

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First game at all seater Hampden, against Holland, we lost 1-0, I think it was March 94 so I was 13.

It was the 2nd last game I saw while living in Scotland. The last was Stirling Albion

Wait. I was at that game. Was that before the 1-0 v Greece? I'm sure that game was more like 98.

Wait. I was at that game. Was that before the 1-0 v Greece? I'm sure that game was more like 98.

Ok, you're right and I'm wrong. So my first Scotland game was Scotland 0 Holland 1, 23rd March 94. I'm amazed I didn't know that.

My first Dundee Utd game was United 1 St Mirren 1, 25th Nov 1978, Billy Kirkwood for United, Billy Torrance the Saints. Although my first ever game was East Fife 3 Queens Park 2 at Bayview on 26th Aug 1978, stood beside the dug-outs because my uncle Jim (friend of my Dad's, not a real uncle) worked for the St Johns Ambulance. Jim's deid now, sadly.

Ok, you're right and I'm wrong. So my first Scotland game was Scotland 0 Holland 1, 23rd March 94. I'm amazed I didn't know that.

My first Dundee Utd game was United 1 St Mirren 1, 25th Nov 1978, Billy Kirkwood for United, Billy Torrance the Saints. Although my first ever game was East Fife 3 Queens Park 2 at Bayview on 26th Aug 1978, stood beside the dug-outs because my uncle Jim (friend of my Dad's, not a real uncle) worked for the St Johns Ambulance. Jim's deid now, sadly.

Ahem!!! Bobby Torrance if you don't mind Adam!

I was at that game too. Was only my second visit to Tannadice, the first having been the year before.

Scotland 1 argentina 0 , 1990 Stewart McKimmie goal, beating the world champions just before a world cup shouldve been a good omen until the nightmare of costa Rica

Same here. 8 years old at the time.

Scotland 0v1 England 1972 119000

Age 15.

This was the game the guy ran on the pitch with a bunch of flowers and gave them to bobby moore .i cant remember the significance of it.It was also the first time i had heard the bobby moore superstar walks like a woman and he wears a bra ditty being sung.