Georgia Away Behind Closed Doors? - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Georgia Away Behind Closed Doors?

Al2014

Hmmm it seems like they are drawing their lines in the sand?

Think Croatia have previous warnings, and Montenegro it had to happen (from what I have read that game could have ended up a lot worse as the away support was basically a Russia and Serbian love fest invading Montenegro)......

Georgia it would be very extreme if they were to play the game in a empty stadium (and they would probably appeal it any way as first offence), so at the moment, the thought of our game in Tbilisi being behind closed doors is nothing more than a slight concern.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be played behind closed doors and that would probably help us.

It will be a tough game, but we should be beating Georgia behind closed doors or not.

We shouldn't be wishing fans locked out for a first (non violent) offence.

A big, big difference IMHO between fans coming on and kissing the captains feet, and crowd violence seen in Montenegro & Racism (Croatia).

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Only folk who want it behind closed doors are the ones who aren't going and don't want us who are going to get a point.

I don't think it's going to change the points table that significantly so I don't think that's the case.

Feel for anyone who's booked if it is behind closed doors though, I intend to go myself but will hold off until we get confirmation.