World 11 - No Team Mates - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

World 11 - No Team Mates

The world class thread has cast my mind back to a previous thread that someone (can't mind who) started a few years ago.

Your world 11 but cannot contain team mates at either club or international level. For example, if you want Messi, then you cannot have any other Argentina or Barca players.

Bloody difficult. I only have four players at the moment and I have been at it for hours.

The world class thread has cast my mind back to a previous thread that someone (can't mind who) started a few years ago.

Your world 11 but cannot contain team mates at either club or international level. For example, if you want Messi, then you cannot have any other Argentina or Barca players.

Bloody difficult. I only have four players at the moment and I have been at it for hours.

Crap rule.

Just have your best 11 and that will still cause plenty of debate and arguments. :ok:

Crap rule.

Just have your best 11 and that will still cause plenty of debate and arguments. :ok:

There will be only a handful of differences between the best 11, however this way you could almost have two completely different teams. Both equally strong but completely different approaches.

I have a rough idea but trying to do it as a 442 in order is killing me.....getting there

Gordon (maybe not the best in world but worth a shout to free up bigger nations payers)

Alaba

Marcelo

De Vrij

Subotic

Pirlo

Hazard

Gotze

Ibrahmiovic

Messi

Greizman

I think that qualifys

Lloris

Chiellini Hummels Godin

Hazard David Silva Robben Alexis Sanchez

Messi Ibrahimovic Ronaldo

That was tougher than i thought, all about an attacking midfield :wink2:

Love the 3-0-7 formation. You may be a bit susceptible to the counter attack.