Jd Sports Scotland Gear - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jd Sports Scotland Gear

binobear

Yes, stuff in the shops is reduced also (though not purchased anything to find out if discount still apllies), but that is if you can find anything in the shops worth buying.............. big JD Sports in Braehead had a massive section for Scotland gear, now its a case of a few shirts, training shirts and one or two items here and there on a hanger tucked behind the Old Firm, Barcelona and English Premiership shirts.........

Edited by wanderer

I've been really surprised with Adidas, considering the strength of their brand I think the standard of merchandise has been absolutely awful. The training stuff is just mince. The actual jerseys are great but they awful orangy shell suit things and jackets are just hideous. They have the opportunity to make an absolute killing out of us but rather than spend some time researching what might sell they've stuck with a pishy template that is just, well, shite really.

I've been really surprised with Adidas, considering the strength of their brand I think the standard of merchandise has been absolutely awful. The training stuff is just mince. The actual jerseys are great but they awful orangy shell suit things and jackets are just hideous. They have the opportunity to make an absolute killing out of us but rather than spend some time researching what might sell they've stuck with a pishy template that is just, well, shite really.

This. Some shocking kit.

Here's some mental items that I'm sure nobody wants.

Any Adidas Originals Scotland gear (t shirts, polos, etc). See below.

A cotton polo shirt (white or navy blue) with the three stripes down the sleeve.

Adidas zippy/hoodie (with pockets).

Check this out, bought this in Germany. It's so feckin cool. Imagine that as a Scotland shirt.

adidas_Germany_Originals_Shirt_773078_0.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

TBH the training gear is no better than what other Adidas clubs are getting.... Every time I watch a game on Sky or Match of the day, if it's a team with Adidas kits, it's all the same.... Think it's just a case of everyone is getting poor stuff from them, not just us.

TBH the training gear is no better than what other Adidas clubs are getting.... Every time I watch a game on Sky or Match of the day, if it's a team with Adidas kits, it's all the same.... Think it's just a case of everyone is getting poor stuff from them, not just us.

Quality is pish, but the range we have this year is shocking. Norn Ireland abd Wales had a bigger selection of stuff.

I wonder how much they've missed out on by not selling keyrings, bottle openers, air fresheners and all that sort off kak.

If I was a bairn I'd maybe be wanting posters off the players, lampshades and curtains or duvet covers and that sort off stuff

When I was a lad I had Dundee United Towel. They are missing a trick by not selling any extra bits and bobs.

I've got a training top thingy thats quite smart.

Big problem with a lot of the gear is the Massive Vauxhall sponosrship across the front of it, shite

Same here, put me off lots of it.

The blue polo shirt is smart.

Adidas as a kit supplier have been a let down, they constantly fail to provide enough stock to keep up with demand (i.e. Medium to XL sizes), they're the same with Aberdeen. Bet they make sure Real Madrid and Bayern Munich have plenty though, don't give a toss about the others.

Away top is now £35 and money of a few other bits at the minute.

I bought 2 polo tops, one red for £20 and one blue £25. They are decent enough. Threw in a pair of away shorts £15 for going running and so got free delivery. Ordered Friday and they arrived Monday.

Are there stalls outside the ground?

Well you learn somthing new every day.

Last home game at Hampden for me was v Czech Republic back in 2011, and it was straight from pub and in for me.

J

I got the shirt but they wouldn't give me a discount as it was already reduced.