The Behavior Of Our National Team Captain - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Behavior Of Our National Team Captain

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great amounts? It's one night out! If he was doing this on a weekly basis it would be cause for concern. Once in a blue moon when he's got a day off? Hardly something to get worked up about.

All smacks of the sort of faux moral outrage that rags like the sun dine out on.

Well Booze gate suggests it wasnt /isn't a one-off. He has now been caught twice by the media and you have to suppose these are not one-offs either.

The only thing that baffles me is that some people find the Scotland captain in that condition acceptable. It is depressing tbh. He must be of limited intelligence.

In what condition? How you can tell what condition he's in or do you believe everything you read in the sun?

I've seen half The folk posting in here in a lot worse condition :-)

Footballers are held in to high esteem!!!

Went out got drunk, knocked back from an establishment and had a chippy! I would guess most will experience 2/3 this weekend!!

If you are using a footballer as a role model for your kids you shouldn't have kids!!!

Went out got drunk, knocked back from an establishment and had a chippy! I would guess most will experience 2/3 this weekend!!

If you are using a footballer as a role model for your kids you shouldn't have kids!!!

:ok: Well said sir.

Most astute comment on the thread.

Is there a problem with your ! key?

Edited by Larky Masher

FFS the lad has gone out for a bevvy may have had too many, maybe had some scran YES Celtic may give him a telling off but whats the big story unless it has an effect on his day job ..

Can't stand him or the club he plays for ... but ffs get some on this thread need to get a perspective ... he's a young bloke out on the piss is he meant to live like a monk and eat fekin salad for his whole professional career get a grip!

...and anyone that trusts that rag with the 'truth' deserves a real hard boot in the baws