Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale" - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Uk Children Suffered Sexual Abuse On An "industrial Scale"

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:48 AM, Flora MaDonald said:

Sir Cliff off the hook. No charges to be brought against him.

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:05 PM, Ally Bongo said:

So from that it would appear that all the internet allegations of his past are made up

wait till hes dead. seems to be the standard practice before they ever confirm anything on these monsters.

6 hours ago, Mindimoo said:

Ive seen men in cars hanging about the unders disco just down from there.  Mentioned it to a passing cop one night and he just said "you can't stop people for nothing".  

The cops and CPC / PF are all on stand down it seems. Zero interest in stopping or prosecuting it seems. Paralyzed by political correctness is the explanation it seems.

Scottish people are without any doubt the premier most domesticated (phart definition) nation on earth. It is staggering how pussified we are. Look at Catalonia v Scotland.

Where is the outrage. These khunts should have been hunted. 

Hey Alan! You reading.

I admit I was down near KFC 2 weeks ago when I was in Fopp and tried Tim Hortons (average).  However I did not interact with anyone outside shop staff especially tenage girls and avoid Govanhill like the plague.

I see Cyril Smith is back in the news again for posthumous noncery.

Not being crude or wide or that (and its certainly no laughing matter) but I struggle to understand how he could even find his tadger to misbehave with it in the first place.

article-1308726-0B070176000005DC-695_468

23 hours ago, Mitre said:

I see Cyril Smith is back in the news again for posthumous noncery.

Not being crude or wide or that (and its certainly no laughing matter) but I struggle to understand how he could even find his tadger to misbehave with it in the first place.

article-1308726-0B070176000005DC-695_468

I know it's no laughing matter but you're absolute spot on.  What a mess.

I dont understand how people of that size can physically do anything.

Aye I'm not into conspiracy theories but when saville is getting knighted and that archbishop is real close to the royal family despite both having serious rumours about them you have to wonder.

They do crazy checks on people to work at MI5/6 but were expected to believe they didn't know anything about these two.. please.

1 hour ago, PapofGlencoe said:

Aye I'm not into conspiracy theories but when saville is getting knighted and that archbishop is real close to the royal family despite both having serious rumours about them you have to wonder.

They do crazy checks on people to work at MI5/6 but were expected to believe they didn't know anything about these two.. please.

They did know about Smith. They just gave him a knighthood anyway

Jeffrey Epstein is another one, he got some minimal charge of soliciting sex but the rumours about his island are hard to ignore. Good friends with Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, the later caught on record saying he “loved to party and likes his girls young”

Edited by ParisInAKilt

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Seeing all the hand wringing on the Racism in Football thread reminded me of this one. 

It is amazing the fear being accused of it generates and what that then enables.

Mox getting all caught up in his own importance on racism, while throwing a conceptual pejorative blanket across "old white brits" is pretty amusing. You think he has spotted the problem yet?

Former youth football coach Michael "Kit" Carson has died in a car crash on the day he was due to stand trial on sex abuse charges.

Mr Carson, 75, of St Bartholomew's Court, Riverside, Cambridge, was accused of the sexual abuse of boys under 16, from 1978 to 2009.

His Mazda left the road and hit a tree at 09:45 GMT on Monday, police have said. He died at the scene.

Peterborough Crown Court was informed of his death on Tuesday morning.

Judge Matthew Lowe ruled that the case file be closed. Mr Carson's death will now be referred to the coroner.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-46794196