Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 558 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Uhm...no.

That is simplistic.

Have you ever trialled your theory?

Too old for trials Barney.  But yes I have done it before.  This will be my last one.  My only point is that if I was guaranteed so many customers then it would be easy.  Business is a risk.  But if reports are true and Rangers have a waiting list of 15000  then I don't see that as a risk to expand their stadium.

58 minutes ago, SamP said:

Too old for trials Barney.  But yes I have done it before.  This will be my last one.  My only point is that if I was guaranteed so many customers then it would be easy.  Business is a risk.  But if reports are true and Rangers have a waiting list of 15000  then I don't see that as a risk to expand their stadium.

That leap is only easy if the cash-flow is there to support it.

I know nothing at all about Sevco's current flows and liabilities - they could be sound for all I know - but to suggest that you can move forward on the presumption of 15000 people who have yet to commit...............

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

That leap is only easy if the cash-flow is there to support it.

I know nothing at all about Sevco's current flows and liabilities - they could be sound for all I know - but to suggest that you can move forward on the presumption of 15000 people who have yet to commit...............

Not to mention the current financial climate which is only going to get worse

6 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Not to mention the current financial climate which is only going to get worse

I am only going by reports but I have been hearing this for a while.  Increasing capacity by 8000 looks to be their best option.  I don't think the financial climate is an issue really for football fans.  They will find a way.  And if reports are true that Rangers have a waiting list of 15000 then I am sure they will get the take up but hopefully allow more away fans in.  Going to be atough season for the rest of the clubs I fear.  The OF are getting further away.  I think the only way for the rest of the clubs is if somehow a foreign  Billionaire comes in.  Sad but true I fear.

• 4 months later...