Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 449 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Good advice ya Hun Cunt. 😂Happy with a point tonight? Hibs game massive tomorrow.

Happy only as we had to come from behind. Hibs result is pretty immaterial for us, as anything other than second is pish. 

If we beat Hibs then it's 2nd, or if Celtic throw the game against the sheep it's 3rd.

If we don't beat Hibs then we get what we deserve. 

Ya big Tim jobby! 😁

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Happy only as we had to come from behind. Hibs result is pretty immaterial for us, as anything other than second is pish. 

If we beat Hibs then it's 2nd, or if Celtic throw the game against the sheep it's 3rd.

If we don't beat Hibs then we get what we deserve. 

Ya big Tim jobby! 😁

Isn't there European qualification still to play for?

3rd gets it - 4th doesn't?

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

didn't mean to quote SH

so what's going on with rangers, are they being denied a licence to play in europe? or is it bullshit?

Where did you hear that?

2 hours ago, Flure said:

Where did you hear that?

it was a tweet I read on another forum, the tweet was from a journalist called RIchard Wilson

I have no idea whether its accurate or not, hence the reason I asked if it was BS

26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

it was a tweet I read on another forum, the tweet was from a journalist called RIchard Wilson

I have no idea whether its accurate or not, hence the reason I asked if it was BS

Journalist is a bit of a stretch. He is a Celtic fan with a blog.

44 minutes ago, stocky said:

Wonder why Inverness have been refused a  UEFA Licence.....

More so Hamilton?

looks like only top flight teams have them, so guessing ICTs wasn’t renewed? Hence they are refused rather than N/A?

8 hours ago, stocky said:

Wonder why Inverness have been refused a  UEFA Licence.....

These things can be easily upgraded and downgraded. For example, club doctor resigns with no one in place puts you in danger. 

All depends on when your audit is... you then receive an auditing report and have a set date to complete any discrepancies by for whatever criteria you aim for. 

Just seen a rumour that Red Bull and Honda are interested in investing in Rangers. 

Their two conditions are they move to Belfast and rename the club Red Honda Ulster. 

All other rumours are rubbish by comparison. 😂😂😂

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Just seen a rumour that Red Bull and Honda are interested in investing in Rangers. 

Their two conditions are they move to Belfast and rename the club Red Honda Ulster. 

All other rumours are rubbish by comparison. 😂😂😂

😂

That was on KerryFail account the other day, one of them asking if it’s true. Funny. 

48 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

😂

That was on KerryFail account the other day, one of them asking if it’s true. Funny. 

Surely nobody can ever take that seriously? Nobody is that stupid, are they? 

You'd struggle to tie your shoes if you were that dense. 😂😂

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Surely nobody can ever take that seriously? Nobody is that stupid, are they? 

You'd struggle to tie your shoes if you were that dense. 😂😂

The KerryFail Twitter account lifts various posts from their Kerrydale board or whatever it’s called. Most are very funny. 

That one you posted was actually an image originally which looked like a BBC report. The person asking if it was true couldn’t find the article on BBC website. 

Edited by BlueGaz

11 minutes ago, Debian said:

When do we amend the title? Is it still a bad retail deal.  

11 minutes ago, Debian said:

When do we amend the title? Is it still a bad retail deal.  

Depends on which side of the deal u are on.  But rangers have deals coming up now that will eclipse anything else in scotland. Take it from me. Celtic have the champions league money qhich has set them apart from rest of league in terms of money. And frankly have been an embarrassment in terms of performance and fan behaviour. When we get back to the top i would hope stevie g will be able to compete in europe at top level and make scotland proud of a scottish team.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Depends on which side of the deal u are on.  But rangers have deals coming up now that will eclipse anything else in scotland. Take it from me. Celtic have the champions league money qhich has set them apart from rest of league in terms of money. And frankly have been an embarrassment in terms of performance and fan behaviour. When we get back to the top i would hope stevie g will be able to compete in europe at top level and make scotland proud of a scottish team.

Mate.  Stop listening to pish on the internet ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44129307

There's the link, just going to have a look myself.

The first charge relates to compliance with the SFA, Fifa, Uefa and the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

The second specifically mentions members' requirement to "behave towards the Scottish FA and other members with the utmost good faith".

Edited by phart