Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 438 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The Union Bears statement regarding planned action against the current Rangers board was posted on our forum this evening. ( 17/04/18 ) Every single Bear on VB fully supports the actions of the Union Bears this coming Sunday.

Dave King’s board were welcomed by just about every fan up and down the land and like everyone else, we at VB had high hopes for the future under the new board. Our members voted overwhelmingly in favour of the King consortium taking control.

Unfortunately, the Gers support has been badly let down by the present board of directors.

From poor managerial appointments, to playing the best part of a season with an under 20 coach in charge, to ignoring the Rangers hating media and political elite, the current board have been nothing short of negligent.

Vanguardbears calls on the board to start living up to the promises they made before taking control of our club. If these promises cannot be met, sell up to those who can take the club back to the top again.

The present malaise is not acceptable. The fans are not prepared to sit back and allow our club to be humiliated any longer. The choice is yours Mr King. 

Sorry squirrel, can't comment because my club isn't v good just now. #hunlogic

On 4/18/2018 at 11:28 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

The Union Bears statement regarding planned action against the current Rangers board was posted on our forum this evening. ( 17/04/18 ) Every single Bear on VB fully supports the actions of the Union Bears this coming Sunday.

Dave King’s board were welcomed by just about every fan up and down the land and like everyone else, we at VB had high hopes for the future under the new board. Our members voted overwhelmingly in favour of the King consortium taking control.

Unfortunately, the Gers support has been badly let down by the present board of directors.

From poor managerial appointments, to playing the best part of a season with an under 20 coach in charge, to ignoring the Rangers hating media and political elite, the current board have been nothing short of negligent.

Vanguardbears calls on the board to start living up to the promises they made before taking control of our club. If these promises cannot be met, sell up to those who can take the club back to the top again.

The present malaise is not acceptable. The fans are not prepared to sit back and allow our club to be humiliated any longer. The choice is yours Mr King. 

As much as I hate these Hun cunts, Scottish fitba’ needs them for the comedy value. :lol:

Just read an article in the Scottish Sun (I know) with Rangers director Alastair Johnston. God knows what planet he is on. In the article he say's 'We are making progress' (not sure if he is taking the piss by using 'progress') and that Rangers are in good shape. The guy is based in America, i wonder if he works for Trump?

3 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Just read an article in the Scottish Sun (I know) with Rangers director Alastair Johnston. God knows what planet he is on. In the article he say's 'We are making progress' (not sure if he is taking the piss by using 'progress') and that Rangers are in good shape. The guy is based in America, i wonder if he works for Trump?

bagdad-bob.gif

Rangers International Football Club PLC (RIFC) – City Code on Takeovers and Mergers (Code)
RIFC notes that the 28 day period following the mandatory cash offer announcement from Laird
Investments (Pty) Limited (Laird) on 29 March 2018 has passed without the publication of a Code-
compliant offer document. RIFC has been informed by the Takeover Panel that this is a breach of
Rule 24.1 of the Code.
RIFC understands that Laird has the funds to make the offer in an Attorney client account and is
seeking the necessary South African Government approvals to permit the cash required for the offer
to be transferred to the United Kingdom to enable an appropriate third party to provide the cash
confirmation required by Rule 24.8 of the Code.
Meantime, the Takeover Panel has asked RIFC to advise shareholders that the Panel will take all
appropriate steps to seek to ensure that a Code-compliant offer is made as soon as possible

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Rangers International Football Club PLC (RIFC) – City Code on Takeovers and Mergers (Code)
RIFC notes that the 28 day period following the mandatory cash offer announcement from Laird
Investments (Pty) Limited (Laird) on 29 March 2018 has passed without the publication of a Code-
compliant offer document. RIFC has been informed by the Takeover Panel that this is a breach of
Rule 24.1 of the Code.
RIFC understands that Laird has the funds to make the offer in an Attorney client account and is
seeking the necessary South African Government approvals to permit the cash required for the offer
to be transferred to the United Kingdom to enable an appropriate third party to provide the cash
confirmation required by Rule 24.8 of the Code.
Meantime, the Takeover Panel has asked RIFC to advise shareholders that the Panel will take all
appropriate steps to seek to ensure that a Code-compliant offer is made as soon as possible

Nae money?

Guest BlueGaz
23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd say the biggest rot at Ibrox are King, Robertson, Jabba and that guy Allen so why are they still there?

Agree, its a start hopefully.  Fingers crossed.

Guest BlueGaz
21 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Is Murray not a good guy? Even relatively good in comparison to King and others?

I don't know if he is a good guy or not, but what is crystal clear is that he is part of a board that know shit about running a football club properly.

25 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I don't know if he is a good guy or not, but what is crystal clear is that he is part of a board that know shit about running a football club properly.

is it not a company now?  I'm confused....😖

Guest BlueGaz
34 minutes ago, stocky said:

is it not a company now?  I'm confused....😖

It can be whatever you want it to be, no need to be confused.  :ok:

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

:ok:

Traitor

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Any Huns going to admit me and @ShedTA were right about King all along yet? ;) 

About what?  Challenging for 2nd and getting to semi of Scottish?  And that's with a pish team and rookie youth team manager.  And Lennon in running for MOY in 4th.  Scottish fitba, you couldn't make it up.