Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 436 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

I agree. Not sure if we will ever get to the truth. 

The thing that interested me firstly was all the banking involvement with Cummings and Masterton and how that related to the larger financial crap. The current situation is much more banal so not interested in it really.

6 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Not sure the use of the word “again” is correct here. 

I did think of that when I put it. :lol:

For all of my anti-Rangers stuff I don’t think I’ve ever used daft terms like Sevco. They’ll always be the same manky mob to me. :P

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I did think of that when I put it. :lol:

For all of my anti-Rangers stuff I don’t think I’ve ever used daft terms like Sevco. They’ll always be the same manky mob to me. :P

:lol:

That’s not what I meant!! I was alluding to the fact that he didn’t actually put any of his own money in the first time!!

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Ormond said:

There are times when I cannae believe you weren’t swallowed instead of being conceived. :P

FFS, here we go again.  

No like you to take a football chat over towards sex ... again.  

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

It was a joke FFS. Calm doon. Meant to break a wee bit of ice pal. :ok::D

ok. :ok:

About to go on a sesh for rest of day, so about as calm as can be.  Just to cover all bases, I won't drink Stella, I won't beat anyone up, I won't sing naughty songs etc.

Just now, BlueGaz said:

About to go on a sesh for rest of day, so about as calm as can be.  Just to cover all bases, I won't drink Stella, I won't beat anyone up, I won't sing naughty songs etc.

Have a Guinness for me. :ok:

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

What's the point and even going out then? 

18 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

That’s Sunday.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I see The Rangers also released some sort of financial accounts. Looked very amateur and simply bashed out in a "what's the least amount of effort I need to put into this" sort of way.

And the statement that they are 'unaudited' means there is no verification they are accurate?

1 hour ago, Big Col said:

I see The Rangers also released some sort of financial accounts. Looked very amateur and simply bashed out in a "what's the least amount of effort I need to put into this" sort of way.

And the statement that they are 'unaudited' means there is no verification they are accurate?

Both unaudited and audited accounts are prepaired by accountants, however unaudited accounts rely on the information provided as being accurate.  Half year I suspect. Cant be bothered checking.

Edited by Stu101