Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 435 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest BlueGaz
12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

There's not going to be many takers and even if there are he'll be able to sell them on at a profit, probably. 

:ok:

11 hours ago, Big Col said:

the shareholders opposed to King - the Easdales? the other mob, Blue Pitch? - are going to cash out here are they not? Selling their shares and doing the maximum damage to King?

Kings plan is to dilute their shareholding is it not? So cash out now?

Potentially but they'll only get 20p a share and then King can sell on at a profit possibly. 

Not much damage to be done. 

13 hours ago, Big Col said:

the shareholders opposed to King - the Easdales? the other mob, Blue Pitch? - are going to cash out here are they not? Selling their shares and doing the maximum damage to King?

Kings plan is to dilute their shareholding is it not? So cash out now?

If they sell they could be doing damage to themselves depending on how much they paid for the shares though it possible that some could take a something is better than nothing approach and sell up given the probability of even breaking even is beyond remote.

10 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Mr King the liar now has to put 11m into an account and pay for a book at a 6 figure sum  but he is skint as he told the court 

8 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

and in said book he has to reveal the account details and penalties if not paid back with the Close Brothers......tick tock 

Is there a problem with your keyboard?

King has now confirmed he lied in court so he should surely be had up for perjury?  Anyway he has to get £11million into escrow plus fund the prospectus, which will reveal the current financial state of the club/company. Should make some good reading

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

King has now confirmed he lied in court so he should surely be had up for perjury?  Anyway he has to get £11million into escrow plus fund the prospectus, which will reveal the current financial state of the club/company. Should make some good reading

But it's King who's in the dock and it could be argued that club would be well shot of him.

44 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

did everybody who have shares buy them?

42 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Trying writing that in English and I'll try to reply.

I reckon.....

Does everyone who owns shares actually pay money for them? And if they did, was it 35p per share they paid?

6 minutes ago, Flure said:

I reckon.....

Does everyone who owns shares actually pay money for them? And if they did, was it 35p per share they paid?

I think that's beyond him but when the shares were floated on AIM it was at 70p so 35p is the minimum that anyone's paid (though the trading in the shares has been close to non-existent for a considerable period of time).

7 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

I think that's beyond him but when the shares were floated on AIM it was at 70p so 35p is the minimum that anyone's paid (though the trading in the shares has been close to non-existent for a considerable period of time).

:ok:

10 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

Trying writing that in English and I'll try to reply.

You can't read that? The substitution of one letter renders a sentence unreadable. If true (which we know it isn't) that's a damning indictment on your problem solving capabilities Larky :P

10 hours ago, phart said:

Rangers have done great to be where they are considering.where they were. I'd quite like to read a book about everything that happened one day. It would certainly be an interesting one.

It would probably end up on the Fiction shelves as we're unlikely to ever get the truth. Too many professional chancers involved. 

20 hours ago, phart said:

Rangers have done great to be where they are considering.where they were. I'd quite like to read a book about everything that happened one day. It would certainly be an interesting one.

I agree. Not sure if we will ever get to the truth.