Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 433 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Admin 2 yesterday was much more fun than Admin 1 ^_^.

You might laugh but it's not really funny.  The only way we've staved off Admin 2 is due to all the money we've saved diverting the water supply away from the church.  As soon as they clock on to that we're right back in the mire.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

You might laugh but it's not really funny.  The only way we've staved off Admin 2 is due to all the money we've saved diverting the water supply away from the church.  As soon as they clock on to that we're right back in the mire.

You lot laughed off the thought of Admin 1 at the beginning too. Christ, you were still trying to sign players days before it happened!

29 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You lot laughed off the thought of Admin 1 at the beginning too. Christ, you were still trying to sign players days before it happened!

I'm in now way daft enough to think that we're completely out of the woods.  Quite the opposite, if King and co were to walk away tomorrow we'd be completely fecked as it's purely down to them that the lights are still on.

I'm laughing at the repeated ridiculous conspiracy theories that are churned out by obsessed nutters (and I mean properly obsessed, not Shed TA obsessed :wink2:) who are so desperate to see it happen again that they make up the most ludicrous tales and then churn them out to the masses as if they are fact.  I give you the aforementioned stealing water from the church.  Then there's the roof falling down at Ibrox and countless others that I've lost track of.

Edited by Fairbairn

10 hours ago, Debian said:

Genuine question, when will the Oldco be liquidated.  It is technically stopping that Old Company dying, if it ever does.

Not for a while yet. Several claims on the pot that the courts have to deal with first before final payments can be made.

On 17/01/2018 at 11:12 AM, Fairbairn said:

I'm in now way daft enough to think that we're completely out of the woods.  Quite the opposite, if King and co were to walk away tomorrow we'd be completely fecked as it's purely down to them that the lights are still on.

I'm laughing at the repeated ridiculous conspiracy theories that are churned out by obsessed nutters (and I mean properly obsessed, not Shed TA obsessed :wink2:) who are so desperate to see it happen again that they make up the most ludicrous tales and then churn them out to the masses as if they are fact.  I give you the aforementioned stealing water from the church.  Then there's the roof falling down at Ibrox and countless others that I've lost track of.

Thanks FB. (I think) :unsure:

On 17/01/2018 at 11:12 AM, Fairbairn said:

Oh and I think you are pretty spot on with the above.

It's not a fantasy. You continue to lose money on an unsustainable level. That needs to stop or you will go bust again it's only a matter of time. 

Just like any other club including my own. No club is immune from the basic principles of economics as we have seen before.

On 1/17/2018 at 6:12 AM, Fairbairn said:

King's only 'financial' contribution would be leading on other folk to invest.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Fair enough.  I thought he'd invested a bit via New Oasis but you probably follow Rangers more closely than me.

:lol: 

The non-huns on here are all feckin experts with everything concerning The Rangers you know :P

• 3 weeks later...