Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 283 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Not really. By this logic had cfc done it RFC would then not have. No one really gives a shit about low paid employees here. It is just another tedious front being opened up.

That's as may be thplinth. But my comment still stands, its a good move by any club including rangers.

Good on Rangers, the more clubs who pay it the better.

Celtic started paying it a year ago.

Did they? Then why the question about it at the recent AGM?

I thought they'd said it wouldn't be getting paid.

Are the MSM at it or are you wrong?

Did they? Then why the question about it at the recent AGM?

I thought they'd said it wouldn't be getting paid.

Are the MSM at it or are you wrong?

They refuse to sign up for the accreditation but already pay all Celtic employees the equivalent of the living wage. Rangers are simply doing the same. Personally I'd rather they did the full accreditation but they won't.

They refuse to sign up for the accreditation but already pay all Celtic employees the equivalent of the living wage. Rangers are simply doing the same. Personally I'd rather they did the full accreditation but they won't.

Fair enough. I didn't realise there was an accreditation process.

At least they are both making the right first steps.

Fair enough. I didn't realise there was an accreditation process.

At least they are both making the right first steps.

To get accredited you have to make sure all suppliers also pay it and it also means that the wage structure is out of the club's hands. But when guys are getting 1000s a week for kicking a baw I have no problem with that, fair play to Hearts for getting accredited.

I understood it Celtic pay full time CFC employees the living wage, not matchday staff, although that's maybe the same thing as EK is saying, as matchday staff are probably all contracted out (come to think of it, likes of cleaners, maintenance, catering..... Basically all the low paid jobs are probably contracted out)

This living wage thing, If it was my business I'd pay the minimum wage and make more profit but them I'm a greedy ######.

pay a wee bit more, get happier staff, they are more productive less sick days etc) and you make even mair money....

To get accredited you have to make sure all suppliers also pay it and it also means that the wage structure is out of the club's hands. But when guys are getting 1000s a week for kicking a baw I have no problem with that, fair play to Hearts for getting accredited.

That's not quite the case.

http://www.livingwage.org.uk/how-become-living-wage-employer

pay a wee bit more, get happier staff, they are more productive less sick days etc) and you make even mair money....

not sure on that - i have worked in a few offices and guys were well paid but lazy kents and took mondays off cos been out on piss - or thought they were entitled to a sicky every so often

The first trophy ?

You do know that even if you believe Rangers are a new club that's still completely wrong? We won the league in each of the last 2 seasons and apparently you get a trophy for doing that. :ok:

I do worry sometimes. I hope you've been drinking so you've got an excuse for that pathetic trolling attempt.

You do know that even if you believe Rangers are a new club that's still completely wrong? We won the league in each of the last 2 seasons and apparently you get a trophy for doing that. :ok:

I do worry sometimes. I hope you've been drinking so you've got an excuse for that pathetic trolling attempt.

What trophy did you win last season?