"lord" George Robertson - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

"lord" George Robertson

Is this guy a secret agent for the YES campaign? If not he's either extremely thick or absloutely really despises the country of his birth.

Last year he claimed Scotland had no language or culture of its own (this cretin is from the Inner Hebrides!). Last night he claims we are "a minor entitiy in the north of britain".

Anyway, more of the same, it canny be doing us any harm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSFqaEoYLNg

I lasted 8 mins watching soor face. What does it take to make a man so bitter about his own country.

What is it that makes ANYONE bitter about their own country? what is it that gives people "the cringe"?

I know what it is. I'll tell you on 19th September.

To hate your own country so much to describe it as a "minor entity of North Britain" ? There are no words.

Here's a cracker from helpless victim George where he appears to be claiming that being insulted on the internet by cybernats is worse than dealing with Slobodan Milosovic:

http://www.scottishreview.net/GeorgeRobertson231.shtml

I have no patience with people who slag off politicians for their person rather than their policy, but in the case of George Robertson it is a well-known fact that his special and legitimate role in the independence referendum is to provide insult practice for cybernats when they get bored.

There are decent Unionists, many of my friends are Unionists. There are some good (tho' not good enough) arguments for staying together but I just get sick and tired of all those like Robertson who seem to be so negative and run down the country of their birth at every opportunity, too wee, too poor, too stupid etc