Started watching Black Sails on History

Looking good

Vikings was also great

Anyone watched Halt and Catch Fire? I've just started it. Enjoying it so far.

I've just finished watching "Eastbound and Down", I loved it - anyone else seen it?

Its an American comedy series, based on an ex baseball player (don't worry, its not really about baseball), totally deadbeat narcissist, who tried to get famous again.

Danny McBride plays the lead character, and there's some cameos from Will Ferrell, and Sacha Baron Cohen

Anyone watched Halt and Catch Fire? I've just started it. Enjoying it so far.

First series is great.

waiting for all the episode to go up on Amazon before binge watching series 2

I'm in the middle of watching Agent Carter. Fantastic tv. It's on Netflix Norway.

Just started watching it. I'm enjoying it but it seems to be missing something. Maybe it's just because its a sort of pilot series rather than a full on series

Watched episode 1 of a series that's been getting rave reviews, Mr Robot. All about a hacker who works for a big security firm by day and is a vigilante by night.

Based on the opening ep, I think I'm going to absolutely love it.

Might have to look that up what's it on

Nobody else watched "Its always Sunny in Philidelphia"? Humour definately suited for our pallet. Very, very funny.

Ray Donovan and Strike Back series are fantastic! for those that haven't seen any of the previous series of them, they are all on catch up on Sky just now.
Madam Secretary is a new one that started May and is really good - got a bit of a West Wing feel to it.

a new series coming to Sky in Nov called The Last Panthers looks pretty good - we got a sneak peak of a trailer last week. Crime type drama.
Also, a new American Football related drama/comedy starting in a few weeks called Ballers - starring Dwayne Johnson

I'm enjoying Halt and Catch Fire. About 2/3rds of the way through series one.

Would recommend.

Been watcing "Hell on Wheels" on Amazon.

Outstanding program.

my brother in law is an extra

watched season 1 only ; thought a bit hokey

was in a restaurant one night when bald black dude walked in for a take - away ; not exactly a pizza joint - seemed to be a regular thing

Right into sons of anarchy now, midway through season 2. Thought it was slow to begin with but it was just character building. Hooked now.

Just started Season 5. Feckin brutal.

J