Series Worth Watching - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Series Worth Watching

Just re watched Generation Kill, forgot how good it was, and that it was only something like eight episodes! Brilliant writing, funny but quite brutal at times

TT

Just re watched Generation Kill, forgot how good it was, and that it was only something like eight episodes! Brilliant writing, funny but quite brutal at times

TT

This is superb. Everyone I have put on to this has loved it.

It's made by the team behind the Wire, so no surprise really as to its quality.

J

TT

Forgot about that series as well. Def worth looking up its a great watch

Watching "Orphan Black" at the moment. Not bad. Good concept.

Someone within earshot today mentioned "Strike Back" - can anyone comment on this one?

Ye watched the first series and some of the second. Kent to go back and watch them all again but forgot about it till you said. Looks like my downloading is gone go up for a few hours

Started watching the final series of The Newsroom last night. The first episodes are excellent and made me realise I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed the first 2 series. I really do like just about everything Aaron Sorkin has done for TV and it's strange how they never (West Wing aside) seem to get past 2 or 3 seasons at best.

Started watching the final series of The Newsroom last night. The first episodes are excellent and made me realise I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed the first 2 series. I really do like just about everything Aaron Sorkin has done for TV and it's strange how they never (West Wing aside) seem to get past 2 or 3 seasons at best.

Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip was great Tv.

Started watching 'Fortitude' on Thursday.

The first episode is aboot 9 hours long and I had to stop halfway through....I'll try and get back to it later today.

It's just ####in permanently dark, cannae decide if it's good or no.

Did anyone watch the blacklist. Seen the second series is coming soon but don't know if its worth catching it or not

I think it's shite. I know folk who love it though.

In summary, this post is no help to you :lol: