Humza Yousaf Vs David Coburn - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Humza Yousaf Vs David Coburn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

To be fair, the really really thick folk in our society should be entitled to some representation in government.

As many as 55 seats if ipsos are to be believed :wink2:

I have absolutely no recollection of making this post... But I stand by it :lol:

Mr Misty Thackery, North British UKIPs chief, had this to say

“This is a non-story. David Coburn did not compare Humza Yousaf to convicted terrorist Abu Hamza.

“He simply got a name wrong, which many people do on a daily basis. For example, I very often get referred to as Minty, which I believe is a character from EastEnders, but I don’t take offence at that and run to the papers about Mistyphobia.

“I just accept that sometimes people get a name wrong. It simply was a slip of the tongue.”

:blink::blink:

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Anyone who would even consider voting for UKIP in Scotland really, seriously needs their head seen to. I thought a few months back that they may even pick up a couple of seats in Scotland in May. :wtf: was i thinking! They are an absolutely mental, racist, nonentity and will be lucky to save any of their deposits.

Anyone who would even consider voting for UKIP in Scotland really, seriously needs their head seen to. I thought a few months back that they may even pick up a couple of seats in Scotland in May. :wtf: was i thinking! They are an absolutely mental, racist, nonentity and will be lucky to save any of their deposits.

I think they mighty get a few next year in Holyrude....

The racist nutters around up need representation...

and PR does that.

They will easy get 5% in most regions, so maybe more seats than Libs

6 seats forecast for Holyrood.

UKIP were the fourth biggest party in last year's European Elections. 10% of voters chose UKIP. I can see them getting a few MSP's in Holyrood next year, Unfortunately they now seem to be the party of choice for a certain part of the population who feel they are not represented by any of the other parties http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/comment/columnists/the-ukip-plan-for-seats-in-scotland-introducing-sectarianism-to-the-political-mai.114450320.

Rubbish. They won't get 1 seat. They've never retained a deposit, that revolting knt Coburn will make sure that record continues.

Oh and this myth comes up all the time. UKIP have indeed retained a deposit in a Scottish constituency.