Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Shootiing At French Magazine In Paris

BBC 5Live was utter w"nk this afternoon.

Disappointed that they couldn't interview the terrorists, or at the very least see them get shot, they stepped into the fallback BBC world of emotional hyperbole, backed up by 4th party rumours and gossip.

Talking about people enjoying an open-air ice rink miles from any trouble....they described the 'bravery of people going about their normal business'.

Fuxsake. I'm only 3 hours from Paris by train, and I went to work today. That surely deserves a mention on the BBC news. :rolleyes:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had France24 on for the past few days keeping updated. They're not saying anything of the sort and trying to report on the facts.

It appears most folk in the immediate areas are staying indoors which is probably what would happen in any other city in the world.

Fair enough, Paris is the size of a small country, but after what has happened it would be worrying that another nutter might pop-up randomly.

Ah, I've only been looking at France24 on twitter. On TV ive been going between sky, CNN and TF1. My mistake I suppose!

Paris is actually surprisingly small. A lot of people in that small area though.

now reports of a hostage being taken in jewellery store in Montpellier...no reports of shots being fired though. Hopefully it is just some chancer who messed up a robbery. Given the number of police around it must be the worst day possible to try to rob a jeweller store though

Ah, I've only been looking at France24 on twitter. On TV ive been going between sky, CNN and TF1. My mistake I suppose!

Paris is actually surprisingly small. A lot of people in that small area though.

I think you're right now I've seen comments from different folk who have been watching BBC and Sky.

They're getting it tight because of their pure voyeurism of it all. F24 are probably as bias/have an agenda as every other news broadcaster, but have noticed a huge difference between them and the BBC. Wouldn't be hard right enough.

Let's get down to business here... The wee thing that's supposedly back on the run, wid ye... Aye or Naw??

Need pictures

I assume the policeman who dropped like a stone outside the supermarket was only wounded/stunned ?

It looked bad

Happened as they were rushing in and he was passed back and collapsed on the pavement

Really? The concept of an almighty creator...

That's the one to go with.

Zero evidence against.

Infinite evidence for.

... who even created himself...

Nope... always was.

Time is a creation.

God exists eternally outside of time.

...and who knows telepathically what each of us on the planet are thinking and doing...

...um... He's God.

(It's all part and parcel of being omniscient.)

...and who gets upset by what consenting adults do with their genitals...

God, by tremendous love, offered salvation to mankind through the perfect sacrifice of His Son, Jesus.

It is only by His shed blood that we can spend eternity in heaven.

That covenant between God and man is a BLOOD covenant.

Similarly, God designed marriage to be a BLOOD covenant between a virgin heterosexual monogamous couple on their wedding night.

Jesus (the Groom) will return for His church (His Bride) in the first phase of the Second Coming (the rapture).

Our earthly marriage is supposed to emulate God's heavenly marriage (so yes, I'm sure that man's rabid quest for sexual gratification outside of that plan would be frowned upon).

...despite already knowing what they were going to do...

God knows, but he doesn't make you do.

(You do that all by yourself.)

...and who won't let people into his magic kingdom after they died even if they did believe in him and worship him if they didn't believe in him and worship him in the right way...

John 3:16 tells us that only believers will be saved.

Eph. 2:8,9 tells us that we are saved by Grace through faith, and not works.

James 2:17 tells us that faith without works is dead.

So, in a nutshell, a person can't just say "Yeah, I believe" and keep living the way they were.

They have to repent. (Change their ways.)

If they truly believe in God then there would be 'fruit' as evidence of that change.

...that doesn't make sense to you???

A child could understand it.

And how did that work out for him...

Mission accomplished.

Jesus defeated the grave.

The free gift of salvation is there for anyone to accept or reject.

...sure he must've said some mental stuff as well, what about all that eating his body and drinking his blood stuff, some top class ####wittery there.

The Roman Catholic doctrine of transubstantiation isn't Biblical.

The Roman Catholic Church believe that the bread turns into Jesus' actual flesh and that the wine turns into Jesus' actual blood during the sacrament of the eucharist (which of course, it doesn't).

Bible-believing Christians know that the Lord's Supper is symbolic only ("Do this in remembrance of me... ") as the Bible tells us that Jesus died once sufficiently for all sins (past, present, and future) and isn't a perpetual sacrifice in some religious rite.

a big butch & sundance fan by any chance

bit of a different thing going on

Think he has been watching to many westerns aff his head with that post given the the amount of people murdered this is for real laddy no some daft cowboy film show a bit of respect your post is no funny

Imagine if someone set up a market stall selling racist cartoons in any major city.How long would it be until someone filled them in?

Would it be justified? No. Would you be surprised it happened? No.

The same magazine sacked a main cartoonist for anti semitism for saying all in comparison to the stuff above it seems no problem.

The whole thing is just another part of the "let's demonize islam" shite that has been running for decades now.

The cartoons were vile, lazy racist crap from a shit magazine, sorry they are dead but.

Edited by thplinth

Imagine if someone set up a market stall selling racist cartoons in any major city.How long would it be until someone filled them in?

Would it be justified? No. Would you be surprised it happened? No.

The same magazine sacked a main cartoonist for anti semitism for saying all in comparison to the stuff above it seems no problem.

The whole thing is just another part of the "let's demonize islam" shite that has been running for decades now.

The cartoons were vile, lazy racist crap from a shit magazine, sorry they are dead but.

It was the equality of their offensiveness that made it acceptable. It's satire, it's meant to offend someone. They didn't hold back on the catholics either. They didn't go anywhere near the catholic school issue though.

What is it goig to take for all the PC mob to realise the plan of multiculturism has failed?Make no mistake this is a problem that will go on for a very long time.

I'd say it's the Wests incessant bombing and invading of predominantly Muslim countries, that may have a lot to do with it.

I admit there is an even more looney fringe involved. However is this any different to those two squaddies slain by the Dissidant Republican group in NI while collecting a takaway pizza?

J