Aiden Mcgeady - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aiden Mcgeady

Dillinger

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could've really used McGeady in the dark days when we never had any decent tricky attacking players but not now. Just wish he had been sent off, place would've loved it

Yes, when McFadden started getting all those injury problems. And Maloney was constantly injured as well. We really struggled for creativity. McGeady may have given us a glimmer of hope.

But we still wouldn't have qualified for anything. And I honestly don't think he'd get off the bench for this Scotland team. Especially when Snodgrass returns

We've seen the likes of Hleb and Pandev come to Scotland and totally run the game against us. McGeady isn't anywhere near that quality. I reckon he peaked a few years back.

Can't believe I'm doing this but ireland bypassed the midfield so much, long ball football isn't going to suit any creative player.

Still a one trick pony at times and lost the ball a few times in his own half with silly dribbles.

Still took a good Marshall save to stop him getting the headlines. Small margins.

*agreed though not in the same class as those players

Edited by ParisInAKilt

Girfuy ya wee rodent :)

Even funnier that he was defending the post at the goal and decided to go walkabout hahahaha

Just watched the analysis after the game and Quinn and Houghton gave him it tight too

Too funny

Amazing to see maloney scoring a carbon copy of the goal for Wigan against Man U

Have to laugh at the amount of Irish fans wetting themselves over the booing of McGeady what did they expect a big cheer for the treacherous wee leech, also reading the standard we are all bigots because we disrespected poor wee Aiden.

Aye sure if we had top player born and bred in Dublin in our team he wouldn't get any abuse over there next year... :rolleyes:

Have to laugh at the amount of Irish fans wetting themselves over the booing of McGeady what did they expect a big cheer for the treacherous wee leech, also reading the standard we are all bigots because we disrespected poor wee Aiden.

There's a few ultra-sensitive ones like that but I think most of the Irish supporters took it on the chin, they knew McGeady was in for plenty of stick and why. A mate of mine who was at the game said the Ireland supporters were 10/10 :ok:

I had a good laugh this morning reading on twitter the predictable complaints by the "Glasgow Irish" that the TA are all "a bunch of racist hüns", and from the more loopy elements, how the Freemason's had tapped up the referee :lol: