More Tickets Just On - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

More Tickets Just On

washboarder

Hate to be defending the blazers, but there is one possible reason for this other than the SFA trying to encourage panic buying. For celtic games in recent years, the front two rows behind the goals have been empty, even when the game is a sell out. It seems that most of the tickets that have been put up for sale in the last few days are in these rows. It could be that there is a reason why Celtic don't fill them - it seemed to start around the time that the boy ran onto the pitch and pushed the Italian goalie - and the SFA have just realised that they are able to fill them for an international.

Is it not just Champions league games they do this because the advertising boards have to be bigger and closer to the pitch meaning you can't see nout in the first few rows

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest game in years yet you a " Scotland " fan don't want to go. You are strange.

I'm not going either, and I know of many others.

As a point of principle I decided not to go to any of the home qualifiers. I appreciate it's a futile 'protest' but at present I really grudge giving the SFA a bean.

I will boycott the gibraltar game where I don't think the team will need any support to win. This on the other hand is a massive game where they will need all the support they can get. If you don't buy a ticket an irish fan will, so boycotting this game is pointless as it will sell out anyway. If we have a mass boycott of the Gibraltar game then it may hit home how ridiculous the prices are.

I only relented late on for Georgia because it was a Saturday home game. I am only going to this game because I have friends who are making the journey from Italy to attend, including one who will be going to his first ever Scotland game, so I will be going with them. After that I won't be at any other home games this campaign, competitive or friendly.

sky are saying that UEFA have contacted the SFA and are concerned about away fans having tickets in the home end.

The SFA refuse to increase their allocation saying they don't have enough due to so much interest from Scotland fans.

Simple it's a sellout and then ten minutes later there is one hundred released for the section that you wanted to buy but they were sold out so you are worried and buy the seats that you least wanted.It is a common marketing ploy. You now have tickets in a section you did not want but were pushed into buying only to see more desirable seats come back in to the market.

Simple it's a sellout and then ten minutes later there is one hundred released for the section that you wanted to buy but they were sold out so you are worried and buy the seats that you least wanted.It is a common marketing ploy. You now have tickets in a section you did not want but were pushed into buying only to see more desirable seats come back in to the market.

Well from everybody I've spoke to it's not feckin workin. They've told me they've went to buy them but it's sold out I've told them it's not sold out and all that ensues is a row which ends in 'they've sold out I've already tried to buy them' seems like a great marketing ploy, a lot of the guys aren't on these message boards to see what is happening. Meanwhile the Irish who have booked places to stay over here will be checking every day. SFA are numpties

This ticket sales is a mystery . Heard sold out then back on then sold out and Irish reporting still 20,000 available. What are they playing at ? Is it a secret that no one knows how much sold ?

Where has it been reported there are still 20,000 tickets left?

From Irish guy posting on here saying from an Irish paper apparantly. Gash reporting. They still have this grieviance about not getting more tickets and coming out wi fantasy storys.

It would be nice on Monday morning for the SFA to come out & say we have sold this amount for ROI match, that amount for England & we are giving FAI an extra 500 or so tickets in return for an extra couple of hundred for Dublin.

Well said.

Looked at site and looks like sold out . However tommorrow there will probably be more available

Edited by Doric