The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

Jumping to conclusions.

We don't know what the parking was like before he arrived. It may have been the cars on either side that were ill-parked and he simply parked in between them.

The other cars drive away and he's left looking like a fanny.

Apologists for other fannies also do my Chebs in. :wave: Edited by andreimack

What annoys me profusely is folk at the gym who sit on machines/benches, doing absolutely feck all, in between sets.

Go and do something else on a different muscle group while the muscles you've just worked recover. You'll get a better workout, spend less time in the gym and be less of a pain in the arse to other gym users!!

People who buy expensive scented candles then don't burn them properly and waste half the wax with funnelling.

I don't even know what any of that means?

Which is annoying me! ?

People who buy expensive scented candles then don't burn them properly and waste half the wax with funnelling.

Surely you just light the candles and they do the rest? How do you "burn them properly"?

What annoys me profusely is folk at the gym who sit on machines/benches, doing absolutely feck all, in between sets.

Go and do something else on a different muscle group while the muscles you've just worked recover. You'll get a better workout, spend less time in the gym and be less of a pain in the arse to other gym users!!

What annoys me is people who go to Gyms, and then complain about other people who go to gyms.

Get a real job, that involves real physical labour, and you would not need to go near a gym in the first place.

What annoys me is people who go to Gyms, and then complain about other people who go to gyms.

Get a real job, that involves real physical labour, and you would not need to go near a gym in the first place.

People who quote people I've got on ignore thus allowing me to see their posts get on my Chebs too..?

People who drive to the gym and park as close to the door as possible annoy me, even more so if they are in people carrier and straddle the white lines.

People on Facebook who:

- check in at the hospital, with no explanation waiting for people to ask if they are okay

- post sad faces, again with no explanation

Agreed, attention seeking divvies.

OMG I hateeeeeee life :( :(

What's wrong chick? hope you're ok xxx

Don't want to talk about it on Facebook babe, I'll mail ya xxxxx

Classic ?

In fairness guys don't do that, only women.

Society's fixation with gender specific roles.

The amount of people who don't believe me when I tell them that I'm a primary school head teacher is staggering.

It's happened to me 6 times today alone.

Just five per cent of primary school teachers in Scotland are men.

What sort of example are we setting to future generations when we limit the number of early age educational male role models in this way?