What Cd Do You Have In Your Car Stereo Right Now? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What Cd Do You Have In Your Car Stereo Right Now?

In the CD of my Blue and me I have Truth by Jeff Beck. I bought it about a year ago because I had been told that Led Zeppelin (Jimmy Page) stole all Beck's ideas off it for Led Zeppelin 1. It's a decent album but to be honest it would never have had the impact that LZ1 had and it wasn't as original anyway (They both stole stuff from others). Great album on it's own, nonetheless but the real highlight of it was a young Rod Stewart at his best, not Jeff Beck..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft, have you ever actually listened to MCR? Pfft.

Well played!!!!!

I hate them.

I'm a bit of a musical fan and have actually seen Wicked live.

Definitely a burd's musical going by the attendees, 99% female from what I could see and noticed something interesting.

I have been to many musicals in the King's and I have been to an unaccountable number of football matches with far greater attendances than the King's could cope with but Wicked is the only thing I have ever been at where it was nearly all females and just before it started and everyone was in their seast you could hardly hear yourself think for all the chattering, it was actually deafening.

It was weird.

Steel Pulse - Handsworth Revolution

Classic stuff from the late 70's - used to be woken up by this whenever my West Indian/Brummie flatmate came in after a session .... "Klu Klux Klan" at full volume .... brings back some great memories

Great album well worth a listen

Edited by MKScot

Well played!!!!!

I hate them.

I'm a bit of a musical fan and have actually seen Wicked live.

Definitely a burd's musical going by the attendees, 99% female from what I could see and noticed something interesting.

I have been to many musicals in the King's and I have been to an unaccountable number of football matches with far greater attendances than the King's could cope with but Wicked is the only thing I have ever been at where it was nearly all females and just before it started and everyone was in their seast you could hardly hear yourself think for all the chattering, it was actually deafening.

It was weird.

That was the flying monkeys in your head!

I have a cd with a hundred plus 2008 mp3 tracks on it (since I don't have a usb input).

Mainly tracks from...

Big Linda - I Loved You

The Black Crowes - Warpaint

Ground Mower - Groundmower

John Goldie - Open 4 Closure

Karan Casey - Ships in the Forest

Metallica - Death Magnetic

Opeth - Watershed

Planet of Zeus - Eleven

Slipknot - All Hope is Gone

The Sword - Gods of the Earth

plus odd tracks from AC/DC, Black Keys, Cage the Elephant, Calexico, Cancer Bats, Carolyn Wonderland, Children of Bodom, Deville, Dolly Parton, Hate Gallery, Hydrogyn, Joe Bonamassa, Leonard Cohen, Mariza, Motörhead, Rush, Scars on Broadway, Seasick Steve, Testament, Volbeat, The Wilders, Year Long Disaster.

2006-7 were better.

Edited by Grim Jim