Tartan Army Message Board
Doric

Georgia Tickets

Got my Ireland tickets today but no sign of the Georgis tickets . Have they been sent out ?

Just checked e mail confirmation. Down to collect. Mever knew I ticked that LOL. Whats the score wi that? Can I collect before match day ?

Just checked e mail confirmation. Down to collect. Mever knew I ticked that LOL. Whats the score wi that? Can I collect before match day ?

Again, same for me :-))

Never knew I had chose that option either. Pain in the arse as I was planning to go to the Shed beforehand

From SFA - OFFER | As Gordon Strachan and his squad prepare for the first home Euro 2016 qualifier, you could get your seat at the match against Georgia FREE.

All you have to do is buy tickets from 20.16 this evening. After one hour, we will close the competition. We’ll then select one lucky supporter and give them back the cost of up to two tickets'
Tough luck if you have already bought one !!!!

Called SSC todat aparantly you can collect at Hampden before match day if you let them know and they will print out for collection at reception.

From SFA - OFFER | As Gordon Strachan and his squad prepare for the first home Euro 2016 qualifier, you could get your seat at the match against Georgia FREE.

All you have to do is buy tickets from 20.16 this evening. After one hour, we will close the competition. Well then select one lucky supporter and give them back the cost of up to two tickets'

Tough luck if you have already bought one !!!!

Resorting to gimmicks...

Picked them up the day from Hampden. Had to call them first though to let them know so they can print out.