Seaon ticket sales - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Funny thing is, half these clowns believe it.

Same tubes that love the phrase blue pound.....if It was worth that much they wouldn't have gone bust!

I responded to some daft Hun on twitter who was claiming that clubs selling tickets was all down to Gerrard, asking if he really thought that Dundee fans have bought season tickets based on who's managing Rangers. 

He replied "yes", then blocked me :lol: 

Just now, Parklife said:

I responded to some daft Hun on twitter who was claiming that clubs selling tickets was all down to Gerrard, asking if he really thought that Dundee fans have bought season tickets based on who's managing Rangers. 

He replied "yes", then blocked me :lol: 

If anything our home crowds go down when we play Rangers, so fuck knows where they get that from!

Biggest home support we had last season was Aberdeen at RP. In fact, it was one of the  biggest away supports we took last season too. We're living off the red pound!

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If anything our home crowds go down when we play Rangers, so fuck knows where they get that from!

Biggest home support we had last season was Aberdeen at RP. In fact, it was one of the  biggest away supports we took last season too. We're living off the red pound!

:lol: 

I'd have thought games vs us would be the last one the casual Killie fan would go to. Think of the bounce when you eventually beat us! :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

:lol: 

I'd have thought games vs us would be the last one the casual Killie fan would go to. Think of the bounce when you eventually beat us! :lol: 

It was the Cup Quarter Final to be fair.

I've literally forgotten what it's like to beat you.....we used to beat you all the time as well. RP used to be a graveyard for Killie managers. We were the first team to beat you 4 times in the one season in the 90s!

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've literally forgotten what it's like to beat you.....we used to beat you all the time as well. RP used to be a graveyard for Killie managers. We were the first team to beat you 4 times in the one season in the 90s!

Aye, don't think our record was that great vs Killie up until McInnes. Same with our record vs Hearts, we always used to lose to Hearts. 

10 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That should say graveyard for Aberdeen managers but given the managers we've had since Shiels and before Clarke, then both are probably applicable!